Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

Teir Membership, should safer groups pay less than higher risk groups?

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

Teir Membership, should safer groups pay less than higher risk groups?

Old 02-07-2012, 05:21 PM
Flexnbeef
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Teir Membership, should safer groups pay less than higher risk groups?

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr51689.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	1724417  
Old 02-08-2012, 05:55 AM
K-Bob
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Teir Membership, should safer groups pay less than higher risk groups?

Occupy Muncie?
Old 02-08-2012, 12:22 PM
crash99
My Feedback: (3)

Start sending letters and e-mails to our district VP you say. When we have a VP for Missouri that might be ok. Look, Missouri has a VP in name only! Can anyone tell me the cost to the AMA for the Convention in CA? Can anyone tell me the cost of the grounds cost at the AMA in Muncie? I would love a insurance membership only.

Crash99
Old 02-08-2012, 12:40 PM
mrbigg
My Feedback: (21)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

11 million dollars in assests. How does a non for profit "insurance club" get that much money for assests? Over charging members for their required insurance I suppose. But wait, that can't be so. The magazine is operated at a loss and the insurance is really expensive. That's where the dues money goes. Gonna go up next year also.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:06 PM
Flexnbeef
My Feedback: (9)

I'm sure you all got this e-mail

Model Aviation gets a new look!

Coming to your mailboxes in March is the redesigned edition of Model Aviation. Readers will notice the magazine has a cleaner and more modern aesthetic look, with new color-coded content arrangement, a new contemporary logo, new featured articles, and a new cover complete with large imagery and exciting cover lines and teasers. Although you will see great changes, the goal of Model Aviation will remain the same: to inspire, inform, and instruct enthusiasts who share a passion for modeling. Model Aviation will maintain its position as an information-providing leader in aeromodeling, reflecting the AMA's position as the world's largest model aviation organization.

I guess they need to spend more money on a magazine that looses money already. What a joke.....