Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

JC 28cc exchange program

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 05:50 PM
BadAzzMaxx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default JC 28cc exchange program

To all that have sent engines in for the exchange, The first shipment of 30cc engines are due to me by the weekend or the first of next week. All in how long it takes them to get through customs.

For those who did not see the exchange program post in the other older thread here it is again.

I have been talking to Kevin quite a bit for the last two weeks and have decided to sell his engines.

I have been in contact with some of his dealers around the world and have had nothing but positive feed back about the 60cc and 120cc along with the 30cc.

It is true that the first run of the 60cc and 120 had a problem with the cylinders but JC jumped right on that problem and went to a new factory and had new cylinders manufactured and sent replacement to his dealers. Which says a lot about his customer service.

I know there is still a lot of the JC28cc out there with some problems and talked to him for a long time about trying to correct them.

He has most of the parts for the engine except for the crankcase. Was working with him about how to handle the situation with them if they could not be repaired.

Now please do not shoot the messenger over what I am posting.

Where this is a good deal or bad deal I do not know, I guess it is up to each person that has bought one of the engines.

If you have a Troublesome JC 28 he will replace it in exchange for a 30cc (which has proven itself to be a great engine) for $100.00 plus actual shipping from me to you.
JC engine is covering the shipping form China to me.

The exchange is for the engine only, You will keep your existing muffler, ignition and stand offs and send me the old 28cc. The parts you keep will work with the JC30.

If you are interested in doing the exchange, Contact me by Email at [email protected]

I think people who know me and have bought products from me know that I am 120% for customer satisfaction and do anything I can to solve a customers problem if they have one.

I do not pack up and leave Dodge when a problem pops up, Been selling hobby products for 9 years and hope to be doing it for many more.

I am also going to be the JC warranty US service center for engines bought from dealers in the US.

We Will provide service for engines purchased out side of the US but will not be covered under warranty.

If you are needing warranty service you will need to provide proof of where and when the engine was purchased.

Milton

Old 02-09-2012, 03:59 PM
apalsson
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: JC 28cc exchange program

Milton,

My hat off to you for what you are doing.
As you say, people can have whatever opinion of who benefits from this exchange program but the bottom line is that you are running it where others who previously claimed kudos for everything JC engines and loudly tooted their horn here and elsewhere have walked away from it.
I respect your integrity and your dedication to your customers. You are a credit to the hobby trade!

Just my 2c worth!
Old 02-10-2012, 09:05 AM
BadAzzMaxx

The replacement engines are here.

I will have to mount the sensors and time the engines so they will not go out until Monday.

Milton
Old 02-10-2012, 12:51 PM
FullSpool
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you get the 120s yet?
Old 02-10-2012, 01:00 PM
BadAzzMaxx

No, just the 30cc and 60cc engines.

Milton
Old 02-10-2012, 03:39 PM
FullSpool
My Feedback: (12)

Gotcha, I am still waiting on mine also. Hope the exchange program goes good. If you need anything let me know and I will help ya out!

Look for good things from JC guys!

Thanks
Justin @vital-rc.com
Old 02-10-2012, 03:55 PM
BadAzzMaxx

I think he is waiting on carbs for the 120cc, I am in the process of getting some to ship to him.

Milton
Old 02-12-2012, 07:27 AM
Mike Miller

Milton,
I have a pile of parts that were previously a JC 26 as well as a tilt and die 28. Is the trade in deal available for the 26?

Thanks

Mike
Old 02-12-2012, 08:29 AM
BadAzzMaxx

ORIGINAL: Mike Miller

Milton,
I have a pile of parts that were previously a JC 26 as well as a tilt and die 28. Is the trade in deal available for the 26?

Thanks

Mike
Shows what I know, Did not even know he made a 26cc, Send me a picture of what you have and I will find out.

Send to [email protected]

But you are good on the 28cc for the exchange.

Milton
Old 02-12-2012, 10:25 AM
AJsToyz

The 26cc was anemic at best, and were not on the market very long. The 28cc was the direct replacement, and much stronger.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:48 AM
BadAzzMaxx

ORIGINAL: AJsToyz

The 26cc was anemic at best, and were not on the market very long. The 28cc was the direct replacement, and much stronger.

After getting A email from Mike, I remember it.
Just went brain dead for a while. LOL

Milton

Old 02-13-2012, 02:27 AM
BadAzzMaxx

ORIGINAL: Mike Miller

Milton,

Thanks

Mike

Mike

Yes you can trade in the 26 cc for a 30cc.

Sending you a Email with details.

Milton
Old 02-13-2012, 02:32 AM
AJsToyz

Yeh, they were off the market pretty fast! I'm surprised hit men were not going house to house to do the exchange! LOL
Old 02-13-2012, 01:19 PM
BadAzzMaxx

As of today all engines sent in for replacement have had there replacement mailed out, All should have them within 3 day's

Thanks
Milton
Old 07-08-2012, 06:23 AM
BadAzzMaxx

I can no longer do the exchange program and do not know if it is still good or not.

If you are wanting to make the exchange contact JC direct and see if it is still available.

www.jcengine.com

Milton
Old 07-09-2012, 08:10 AM
Bent Nail

<xml><w:worddocument><w:view></w:view><w:browserlevel></w:browserlevel><m:mathpr><m:mathfont m:val="Cambria Math"></m:mathfont><m:brkbin m:val="before"></m:brkbin><m:brkbinsub m:val=""></m:brkbinsub><m:smallfrac m:val="off"></m:smallfrac><m:dispdef></m:dispdef><m:lmargin m:val="0"></m:lmargin><m:rmargin m:val="0"></m:rmargin><m:defjc m:val="centerGroup"></m:defjc><m:wrapindent m:val="1440"></m:wrapindent><m:intlim m:val="subSup"></m:intlim><m:narylim m:val="undOvr"></m:narylim></m:mathpr></w:worddocument></xml><xml><w:latentstyles latentstylecount="267" defpriority="99" defqformat="false" defsemihidden="true" defunhidewhenused="true" deflockedstate="false"><w:lsdexception name="Normal" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="0" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 1" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 2" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 3" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 4" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 5" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 6" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 7" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 8" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 9" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 1" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 2" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 3" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 4" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 5" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 6" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 7" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 8" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 9" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="caption" qformat="true" priority="35" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Title" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="10" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Default Paragraph Font" priority="1" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Subtitle" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="11" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Strong" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="22" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Emphasis" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="20" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Table Grid" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="59" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Placeholder Text" unhidewhenused="false" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="No Spacing" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="1" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Revision" unhidewhenused="false" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="List Paragraph" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="34" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Quote" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="29" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Intense Quote" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="30" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Subtle Emphasis" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="19" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Intense Emphasis" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="21" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Subtle Reference" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="31" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Intense Reference" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="32" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Book Title" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="33" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Bibliography" priority="37" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="TOC Heading" qformat="true" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception></w:latentstyles></xml><style type="text/css"> Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-priority:99;mso-style-qformat:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;mso-para-margin-top:0in;mso-para-margin-right:0in;mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;mso-para-margin-left:0in;line-height:115%;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Cambria","serif";mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;mso-ascii-theme-font:major-latin;mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;mso-hansi-theme-font:major-latin;mso-bidi-language:EN-US;}</style>

Well Milton it is good to see you up and around. For a while, I thought your e-mail and telephone were suffering from heat <xml><w:worddocument><w:view></w:view><w:browserlevel></w:browserlevel><m:mathpr><m:mathfont m:val="Cambria Math"></m:mathfont><m:brkbin m:val="before"></m:brkbin><m:brkbinsub m:val=""></m:brkbinsub><m:smallfrac m:val="off"></m:smallfrac><m:dispdef></m:dispdef><m:lmargin m:val="0"></m:lmargin><m:rmargin m:val="0"></m:rmargin><m:defjc m:val="centerGroup"></m:defjc><m:wrapindent m:val="1440"></m:wrapindent><m:intlim m:val="subSup"></m:intlim><m:narylim m:val="undOvr"></m:narylim></m:mathpr></w:worddocument></xml><xml><w:latentstyles latentstylecount="267" defpriority="99" defqformat="false" defsemihidden="true" defunhidewhenused="true" deflockedstate="false"><w:lsdexception name="Normal" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="0" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 1" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 2" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 3" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 4" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 5" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 6" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 7" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 8" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 9" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 1" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 2" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 3" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 4" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 5" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 6" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 7" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 8" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 9" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="caption" qformat="true" priority="35" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Title" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="10" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Default Paragraph Font" priority="1" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Subtitle" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="11" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Strong" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="22" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Emphasis" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="20" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Table Grid" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="59" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Placeholder Text" unhidewhenused="false" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="No Spacing" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="1" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Revision" unhidewhenused="false" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="List Paragraph" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="34" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Quote" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="29" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Intense Quote" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="30" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Subtle Emphasis" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="19" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Intense Emphasis" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="21" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Subtle Reference" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="31" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Intense Reference" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="32" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Book Title" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="33" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Bibliography" priority="37" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="TOC Heading" qformat="true" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception></w:latentstyles></xml><style type="text/css"> Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-priority:99;mso-style-qformat:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;mso-para-margin-top:0in;mso-para-margin-right:0in;mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;mso-para-margin-left:0in;line-height:115%;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Cambria","serif";mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;mso-ascii-theme-font:major-latin;mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;mso-hansi-theme-font:major-latin;mso-bidi-language:EN-US;}</style>exhaustion. Please let me know about the 106.

John