Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 03:53 PM
cjtyped
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here

Hello, I need a cowling for my 1.2 Tigerr Moth. Can you help me?
Old 02-21-2012, 05:54 AM
captinjohn

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Eric, I will be home in about a month....please line me up with a canopy assembly for mine. It was cracked bad on arrival. Thanks John Capt,n that is.

http://www.nitroplanes.com/ni20moya1206.html
Old 02-22-2012, 05:14 PM
Forum support1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: captinjohn

Eric, I will be home in about a month....please line me up with a canopy assembly for mine. It was cracked bad on arrival. Thanks John Capt,n that is.

okie no problem.

Eric
Old 03-21-2012, 07:47 AM
scale-flyer
My Feedback: (2)

I have a Nitro Planes 1400 mm Zero and need a replacement spinner and would like a spare prop....been watching the web site and for the last upteen weeks those items are on back order...will they EVER become a stock item once again????
Old 03-21-2012, 07:57 AM
markhamregular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Scale,

They are now accepting special orders for parts. I placed for one a couple of weeks back. I hope it comes one day

Old 03-21-2012, 11:58 AM
FallDownGoBoom

Eric:

I ordered a Zlin-50 on order number YHST-17210252890263-228798. There are a couple of things that I'd like to see if you can help with:

(1) The instructions included with the kit are for the ZLIN 120 size ARF. Is a copy of the 50 sized Zlin instruction manual available? It would help with figuring out CG and control throw numbers.

(2) My Zlin came with a very ugly orange tinted canopy. Besides not fitting correctly, it has bubbles in the finish. Is there a clear canopy availble to replace it?

Thanks in advance

Fred Wright
[email protected]
Old 04-09-2012, 02:36 PM
Forum support1

ORIGINAL: FallDownGoBoom

Eric:

I ordered a Zlin-50 on order number YHST-17210252890263-228798. There are a couple of things that I'd like to see if you can help with:

(1) The instructions included with the kit are for the ZLIN 120 size ARF. Is a copy of the 50 sized Zlin instruction manual available? It would help with figuring out CG and control throw numbers.

(2) My Zlin came with a very ugly orange tinted canopy. Besides not fitting correctly, it has bubbles in the finish. Is there a clear canopy availble to replace it?

Thanks in advance

Fred Wright
[email protected]
Hi

Sorry about the late reply for this model I don't think i had any spare parts for it. Would you like to return it and exchange to something els. if you do please let me know i will issue a return label for you.

Eric
Old 04-10-2012, 05:23 PM
captinjohn

ORIGINAL: Forum support1

okie no problem.

Eric
Eric....I am back home now....did you save a canopy for me? Also I found a paper in box showing why it was returned. You said it would be in pefect shape. The Cowl is deformed just like it says on the paper. I guess we need too talk....very soon. Thanks Capt,n
Old 04-13-2012, 11:31 AM
ChrisElko

Hello Nitro Models

Just started working on CMP AT6 Texan and found the canopy is completly cracked. Your web site lists a replacement cannopy, but shows out of stock.

Can you help?

Canopy - CMP AT6 Texan 160$10.00

Thanks
Chris
Old 04-13-2012, 01:02 PM
Forum support1

okie no problem.

Eric
Eric....I am back home now....did you save a canopy for me? Also I found a paper in box showing why it was returned. You said it would be in pefect shape. The Cowl is deformed just like it says on the paper. I guess we need too talk....very soon. Thanks Capt,n
Hi john sorry for the late reply , do you remember your order number ?

Eric
Old 04-13-2012, 01:06 PM
Forum support1

ORIGINAL: ChrisElko

Hello Nitro Models

Just started working on CMP AT6 Texan and found the canopy is completly cracked. Your web site lists a replacement cannopy, but shows out of stock.

Can you help?

Canopy - CMP AT6 Texan 160$10.00

Thanks
Chris
Hi Chris

I will check with the warehouse manager see if he could help me find one or two in the back of the warehouse.Once I found it I will let you know.

eric
Old 04-13-2012, 01:54 PM
angelo1939

I need a canopy and cowl for my Marchetti SF260 Nitro 120 Gas....plane was purchased from Nitro Planes on 08/21/2009, order # YHST-17210252890263-91239 I have been trying to get one since 09/2009, please help me get one, I would appreciate it...angelo [email protected]
Old 04-13-2012, 08:52 PM
michael wood

I looking for a landing gear of the j3 cub 120 thanks michael
Old 04-15-2012, 01:13 PM
captinjohn

ORIGINAL: Rover1newton

ORIGINAL: Rover1newton

Ordered the 72'' AKA 69'' yak the other day (order #1465803) and when I un-packed everything and noticed the cowl was cracked/mis-shapen and wont fit on the fuse. Also, the cowl tabs were not glued in correctly into the fuse, they are sticking out and not straight probably preventing cowl from fitting. And the canopy was cracked. Oh, not to mention, it's not even the same plane on the web site. Doesn't have removable stabs and the canopy isn't tinted and no manual. The manual on the web site will not work with this plane. Only has one servo cut out in the tail and how are you suppose to link the other elevator half with no joiner? Talked to customer service and they will not have spare parts for this plane until after the holidays. I got an RMA number to send it back due to no parts in stock. Called customer service again to work out a deal to just buy another kit for parts at a dicounted price and they said they would give me 5% off, really? Here's the deal.... Ordered kit, got kit, inspected kit, found problem with kit and now I'm going to spend $30-40 on shipping to get 125.00 back (losing what I already paid for shipping to me which was $25) or get the same plane that might have the same issues, then have to pay shipping again! Viscious cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just wondering why the refund I recieved was $19.00 less than what I paid! The kit was defective and wasn't the plane on their website. I don't know who is running Nitroplanes but after this I will never buy from them again!
I ordered the same airplane. I did not get to check it out too much...had to leave on a vaction for winter. Got back...I found the origanal paper work showing you did have the very same airplane. It was supposed be shipped out to me in perfect condition. Called them and I guess new parts will be shipped to me too replace bad parts. Lets hope so. Capt,n
Old 04-17-2012, 11:41 AM
captinjohn

okie no problem.

Eric
Hi john sorry for the late reply , do you remember your order number ?

Eric
Yes.... the order number is 1523218 On December 27 2011. Please reply too what parts andwhat date I may recieve them. Thanks John
Old 04-17-2012, 12:31 PM
Forum support1

Hi John

what parts do you need again could you remind me please, I will open a new box and ship whatever parts you need to make this airplanes fly.

Eric
Old 04-17-2012, 06:52 PM
captinjohn

The 69 inch Yak I got had a deformed and cracked cowl and the canopy was cracked very bad. Fuse attachement tabs not glued in correctly...I can fix that...as it is not seen anyway. So just a new cowl & a canopy should do it. I can post or email photos if you need. Thanks Capt,n John

Old 04-18-2012, 06:12 AM
Captain Terrific
My Feedback: (2)

Most of your CMP models our "Out of Stock" When do you expect any in?  I'm interested in the Giles 202.

Dave
Old 04-18-2012, 09:24 PM
ltriska

hello, i am needing a wing tube and possiblythe fuselage for the 50 cc ultimate biplane. are pthese parts available, and price? thank you, lyle triska i can be replied to at [email protected]
Old 04-19-2012, 08:49 AM
FallDownGoBoom

Eric:

Thanks for your reply, as I'd given up on hearing anything. I don't want to return the airplane, and I'm not sure you'd take it back since it's already been flown. I talked with your on-line support and they were not especially helpful, essentially saying "it's out of warranty, and we don't have any parts anyway".

If you ever get canopies back in stock, you might let me know.

Old 04-20-2012, 08:05 AM
captinjohn

The 69 inch Yak I got had a deformed and cracked cowl and the canopy was cracked very bad. Fuse attachement tabs not glued in correctly...I can fix that...as it is not seen anyway. So just a new cowl & a canopy should do it. I can post or email photos if you need. Thanks Capt,n John

Eric....no word back to me yet. What and when are you going to answer? Please keep me up to date. Thanks Capt,n John
Old 04-20-2012, 11:26 AM
ChrisElko

Hello Eric

Just following up to see if you have located any more canopies for the CMP AT6 Texan.

Thanks again
Chris
Old 04-24-2012, 05:40 PM
captinjohn

Eric....no word back to me yet. What and when are you going to answer? Please keep me up to date. Thanks Capt,n John
I got a call today...my parts are going to be shipped. Thanks NitroModels ! Capt,n
Old 04-24-2012, 08:18 PM
michael wood

Iam still waiting to see if I can order a landing gear for the cmp j3 cub 120 size michael
Old 04-25-2012, 05:41 AM
mt.flyer

ORIGINAL: mt.flyer

Looking for an engine cowl for a Yak 52, this one; Item#: 90A218R_Gas_Yak54-3D-Red or here also; http://www.nitroplanes.com/20redyak523d.html another title; Red Yak 52 3D 50 - 56" Version 2 Nitro Gas Radio Remote Controlled Aircraft Almost-Ready-to-Fly ARF

Thanks!

Adam
Havent heard anything here. Any chance of getting this cowl?

Thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.