Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

DIST 7/PHOENIX,AZ

Old 02-28-2012, 07:26 PM
chris j
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DIST 7/PHOENIX,AZ

Hey Jarvis, who was flying the Acuario? and do you have any info on it?
Old 02-29-2012, 12:56 AM
stuntflyr

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: rdepalma

HELLO PATTERN WORLD..FROM RALPH DEPALMA
It is now 2012..it was twenty years ago, the Beatles taught us how to play..John and Paul were pattern buddies. Now turn some heads. No Sportsman..a few Intermediate at a contest.
Call in the late Steve Jobs..think outside the box..think different. Think of Solutions.
Here goes: Emergengy rule change..NO WEIGHT LIMIT. allow those with chinese ARFs with Dle 30 or Dle 55 to fly patterns. It can be done.
Example Great Planes Extra 330 $430 (79.5 span 14 lb) with DLE 55. this is a budget friendly package. That will fill in sportsmans and intermediate. Fly what you Got.
Cut entry fee..if age 21 or less..or 60 or over $5 bucks.
Forget trophies..all entrants get either a 24oz coke or 24 oz beer..Give recognition to all..Make it fun. Tony F. dont need another trophy. Tony..Diet or Regular Coke?
Next : Paper Flyer distribution..Have a "template" flyer..change locations and dates..include sportsman and intermediate patterns of back of flyer..Copies dont cost much, especially if
you use your work's copy machine..hint, hint.
distribute to hobby shops and to clubs in surrounding area. It can be done. Not all potential competitors look on websites..Use paper and be happy.
Remember we are in Pattern Area 51..I too have seen the space ship named Oxai.

Hey Ralph,
Are you going to bring a model to our Camarillo Classic Fly-In, in May?
Chris...

Old 02-29-2012, 11:56 AM
FLY F3A

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Chris. It's Tak. That is my plane and an originally CA model Passport kit.
Hacker Q80 13S with Jeti ESC and all Futaba BLS servos. Weight is 5.0Kg (inc,Battery).