Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

vantage racing

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 01:01 PM
miamibanshee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vantage racing

does anyone have a phone number forvantage racing ipurchased a carbon fiber chassis and wing kit for my revofrom them on friday the 25thand i havent even gotten an order confirmation or any type of contactfrom them only thingi got was the reciept from paypal i have written them numerous emails and no response are they still doing bussiness i assume they are but im not sure im not to worried about the money seeing as i paid with paypal and its secure but my paypal had the wrong address so i sent them the correct address by email but like i said before no response what so ever
Old 02-29-2012, 01:08 PM
pyromatic177

Default RE: vantage racing

Well either way PayPal will refund you
Old 02-29-2012, 01:50 PM
LaTuFu
My Feedback: (1)

I wouldn't get too alarmed yet.  Disappointing they are not responding, but it's only been 3 business days.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:43 AM
miamibanshee

so does anyone have way to contact these people other than [email protected]
Old 03-01-2012, 08:18 AM
pyromatic177

Maybe through PayPal
Old 03-01-2012, 09:09 AM
miamibanshee

tried that already i just opened a dispute
Old 03-01-2012, 09:15 AM
pyromatic177

Sorry that's the best of my knowledge
Old 03-01-2012, 09:42 AM
miamibanshee

Thanks for the help, the way i see it is open the dispute if they dont respond in 10 days then i get my money back if they do respond then i get parts ether way im not losing
Old 03-01-2012, 11:48 AM
pyromatic177

Yeah that's true!
Old 03-01-2012, 06:13 PM
NoVaRevo

I am having the same problem, what a crappy way of doing business. I ordered over 340.00 worth and do not know if the company even exist any more. Pay Pal wont give me any information other than they do not have a tracking number yet. I have emailed the company and so did pay pal with no response. Every distributor on their contact list does not carry any vantage products. RC Boca told me they went out of business and may only be over seas. The company website did say International World Wide express shipping when I ordered. I can only hope they reply by Monday. If not I will cancel the order and search the distributor list for left over chassis.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:45 PM
pyromatic177

I hope the best for ya. It sounds like they Are scamming you guys. which really sucks because the chassis are awesome
Old 03-01-2012, 09:29 PM
just_now

Hello,

I just received my warranty replacement 3.3 vantage chassis a few days ago. It took about three weeks for it to get to California. It was sent from Taiwan.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:03 PM
thef@st1

sounds like they are just overseas now. that sucks cause they make or made some good stuff. got one of the original lst pipes from them like 6 years ago. good stuff back then.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:15 AM
miamibanshee

ORIGINAL: NoVaRevo

I am having the same problem, what a crappy way of doing business. I ordered over 340.00 worth and do not know if the company even exist any more. Pay Pal wont give me any information other than they do not have a tracking number yet. I have emailed the company and so did pay pal with no response. Every distributor on their contact list does not carry any vantage products. RC Boca told me they went out of business and may only be over seas. The company website did say International World Wide express shipping when I ordered. I can only hope they reply by Monday. If not I will cancel the order and search the distributor list for left over chassis.

that what i was thinking if they dont respond to paypal i was just going to wait to get my money back and go to the distributors to see who has one, i contacted one of the distributor yesterday and they told me they dont have a contact number for them, they have the same email i have been sending messages to but they did tell me it takes super long for them to even respond to there distributors which imo is no way to handle bussiness but i want the damn chassis and wing so bad its the only thing im missing to get my revo how i want it lol
Old 03-02-2012, 01:10 PM
NoVaRevo

I want my chassis really bad too, I did a 1400.00 order with amainhobbies to build this bad boy from the ground up. My order will be here on Tuesday and I am going to be waiting on the chassis which leaves me starring at all brand new parts. Icalled Buku today after receiving mynew clutchregarding clutchbell sizes and recommendations and just happen to ask Dave if he ever heard of Vantage and he said he use to do business with them on a wholesale level. He said from his understanding Vantage closed its USfacilities and moved to Taiwan, but they are still in business. He also stated that he spoke directly to the guys that run the company and they seem like stand up people. So that was a little more comforting. I just wish they had a US contact still. Looks like we will still get our chassis, we just have to be patient. Idont have a lot of patience. lol
Old 03-02-2012, 01:18 PM
NoVaRevo

Ok so I did a search on Vantage in Taiwan and here is what i found

Vantage Racing Inc.
Hall - Stand: 11.0-FY-07-2
Address: Vantage Racing Inc.
Taiwan
phone: +886 933175869
e-mail: [email protected]

Dave from Buku said the guys name is Ricky so this must be it. Iam going to try the email and see what he says.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:44 PM
miamibanshee

sweet thanks for that info
Old 03-06-2012, 06:00 AM
miamibanshee

well they responded to paypal and sent me tracking number so now i guess i have a waiting game to see when it comes in
Old 03-06-2012, 07:32 AM
pyromatic177

Well at least your getting it
Old 03-19-2012, 06:13 AM
miamibanshee

nova did you ever get your chassis i still have yet to get mine
Old 03-20-2012, 05:15 PM
NoVaRevo

And the Saga Continues......... Well Miami Ihad a weird experience with Vantage. Idid the dispute with paypal after no response from all email addresses previously discussed. The final day arrived for Vantage to respond and Paypal ruled in my favor and credited my account back for the full amount. The next day I go to work and a package arrives from Taiwan. It is all of the Vantage parts ordered. So now Ihave the parts and my money. Icheck my email and low and behold Vantage has emailed me directly 3 times. Guess when their money is gone and I have their product in my hand the tables turn in the communication arena. Anyone who does business with Vantage should expect 4-6 weeks for shipping and no communication. While their business communication is poor, their product is second to none. I will also mention that Ricky (owner) realized the company's mistake(s) and treated me very nicely (won't mention price Overall I'm just glad its over with and Ihave new chassis for my trucks at a reasonable price.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:17 AM
miamibanshee

yes they finaly made contact with me apparantly they shipped the parts out to me twicebut to wrong address the first time was my fault as they for some reason got my old address the 2nd time they sent it to some other address, so they did varify my address with me and they are going to ship out a few free parts as well
Old 03-28-2012, 07:10 AM
miamibanshee

well they are good by my book they sent me the extra parts as promised the shipping mistake were frustrating but all in all i am satisfifed