Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

GREAT SERVICE AND LOW PRICES

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

GREAT SERVICE AND LOW PRICES

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 08:53 AM
topspin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GREAT SERVICE AND LOW PRICES

If your looking for good quality Brushless motors or other electric flight parts at low prices I highly recommend these guys. I have dealt with both of these companies quite a bit over the last year and have had no problems. They have fewer back orders and stock problems by far and if they do they will tell you and ask you what you want to do. That's customer service.

Communicating with them is easy and they provide real customer service unlike the King. Give them a try, you won't be disapointed. Oh and shipping is fast like less than two weeks from the time you order to your door, even Chinese New Year didn't slow them down.

http://www.lowpricerc.com/

https://www.leaderhobby.com/index.asp
Old 02-15-2012, 04:04 PM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts
Default RE: GREAT SERVICE AND LOW PRICES

[8D] I also have had good service from Low Price RC , , and have nothing but praise for them .... Dave over at Radical RC has been very good to me , as have Electrodynamics and Dimension Engineering , , a couple of US based hobby dealers .....
Old 02-15-2012, 04:19 PM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes for a chicom company Leadershobby has been very good compared to that other one (HK). My orders were packed in a day or two and I have received them in an average of 15 days from China. My emails are answered in 48 hours and they seem knowledgeable in what they sell. They do suffer the same out of stock and back order plight of other chicom companies but they tend to restock quickly.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:40 AM
topspin

One thing I'm tired of hearing are the excuses that because a particular vendors prices are so low you should not expect customer service. Or it's only a few months after Chinese New Year and they just can't ship anything on time. It's always some stupid excuse why that particular vendor can't deliver and yet,

LowPrice and Leaders consistantly deliver great customer service, same day or next day shipping, and prices just as low. Funny how no one has to make excuses for them, they just deliver the goods.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:25 PM
dbarnes6

I like this one
www.valuehobby.com

These guys distribute out of IL so shipping is quick, and their website is really easy to use.  No sifting through a bunch of stuff that is out of stock to find what you need, and the prices are super low.  30 bucks for 30C 5000mah 3s lipos, and power 10 motors for 23 bucks.  Not too bad at all, and like I said they distribute out of the US.