Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

XP9303 Fuse

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 04:07 PM
RJConnet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XP9303 Fuse

Does anybody out there know what size is the fuse in a XP9303 JR Transmitter. After using mine for 2 years I finally managed to plug in the peak charger with the wrong polarity. I replaced the fuse with one I had on hand and got in my flying day but would like to get the right size back in there and I have lost the original.
Also, does anyone know what the output spline is on the HD1214TH servo is (hi-tec, futaba, JR). Thanks for any Info. you can help me with...........RJ
Old 03-24-2012, 08:04 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: XP9303 Fuse

ORIGINAL: RJConnet Does anybody out there know what size is the fuse in a XP9303 JR Transmitter. After using mine for 2 years I finally managed to plug in the peak charger with the wrong polarity. I replaced the fuse with one I had on hand and got in my flying day but would like to get the right size back in there and I have lost the original. Also, does anyone know what the output spline is on the HD1214TH servo is (hi-tec, futaba, JR). Thanks for any Info. you can help me with...........RJ
The standard fuse is a 125 volt 3 amp, but it is a hard fuse to find.
3amp, 125volt/250volt fuse are available fromRadioshack..
The volts dont matter, so 250V is fine, just make sure you get the 3amp standard fuse.
Keep a spare as the fuses are easy to blow, sometimes plugging the wall charger in is enough
if wall charger is switched on beforehand
Remove rear of Tx case,replace the fuse just above the battery box.

Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links

Old 03-25-2012, 10:24 AM
RJConnet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: XP9303 Fuse

Thanks Alan, I got the fuses at Radioshack today and installed one. Let me also thank you for everything you do in these forums for all of us RC'ers........... RJ