Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

Acrofovic 40

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 10:14 AM
kenh3497

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Acrofovic 40

Does anybody know anything about this plane. I like the lines and looks like it might be a good flyer. Both PDF and DFX files are available so could be scaled to any size.

I've done a bit of research and it looks like this may be a design from "across the pond". Do any of our brothers from the European part of the world have any info?

Thanks!!

Ken
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Kh17443.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	1736751  
Old 03-26-2012, 07:06 PM
kenh3497

Default RE: Acrofovic 40

I found a bit more about this plane but I could use a translator please. Here is the following text I found.

Modelo acrobático, diseñado por el aeromodelista Catalán José Anguera reconocido mundialmente por sus diseños (acrofovic 40, acrofovic 60, fivol, fivol II etc. ) y que le han llevado a altas cotas en campeonatos nacionales. Este ha sido campeón de España en las manos de Roberto Montiel en la versión para la motorización de un .60, es un avión que presenta una gran capacidad acrobática unido a un vuelo extraordinario, dócil y que no realiza ninguna maniobra que no se le haya mandado. Es un avión que aunque no apto para principiantes si lo es para aquellos que ya vuelan algún entrenador acrobático y quieren tener un buen avión acrobático a un precio económico, como resultado de la construcción de un modelo de estas caracterÃ*sticas a partir de un Plano.

Este plano está realizado con AutoCad y están disponible en dos tipos de formato tales como en formato *.dwg de AutoCad y en formato *.dxf para cualquier otro programa de CAD. Para bajarse el plano en cualquiera de los formatos, solo tenéis que clikear con el ratón sobre el que se desee.

Thanks in advance.

Ken

PS. I got it out of this web site. A load of plans and other goodies. http://aviationshoppe.com/airplane_p...ls.php?file=17
Old 03-26-2012, 08:23 PM
kenv56

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Translated by Yahoo! Babel Fish

Acrobatic model, designed by the Catalan aeromodelista Jose Anguera recognized world-wide by its designs (acrofovic 40, acrofovic 60, fivol, fivol II etc.) and that have taken to high levels in national championships. This he has been champion of Spain in the hands of Montiel Robert in the version for the motorization of,60, is an airplane that presents/displays a great united acrobatic capacity to an extraordinary flight, docile and that does not realise any maneuver that has not been sent to him. It is an airplane that although nonapt for nascent if it is it for that already they fly some acrobatic trainer and they want to have a good stunt airplane to an economic price, as a result of the construction of a model of these characteristics from a Plane. This plane is realised with AutoCad and are available in two types of format such as in format *.dwg of AutoCad and format *.dxf for any other program of CAD. In order to lower the plane in anyone of the formats, you only must clikear with the mouse on which it is desired.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:12 AM
kenh3497

ORIGINAL: kenv56

Translated by Yahoo! Babel Fish

Acrobatic model, designed by the Catalan aeromodelista Jose Anguera recognized world-wide by its designs (acrofovic 40, acrofovic 60, fivol, fivol II etc.) and that have taken to high levels in national championships. This he has been champion of Spain in the hands of Montiel Robert in the version for the motorization of,60, is an airplane that presents/displays a great united acrobatic capacity to an extraordinary flight, docile and that does not realise any maneuver that has not been sent to him. It is an airplane that although nonapt for nascent if it is it for that already they fly some acrobatic trainer and they want to have a good stunt airplane to an economic price, as a result of the construction of a model of these characteristics from a Plane. This plane is realised with AutoCad and are available in two types of format such as in format *.dwg of AutoCad and format *.dxf for any other program of CAD. In order to lower the plane in anyone of the formats, you only must clikear with the mouse on which it is desired.

Thanks![sm=thumbup.gif]

Not exactly what I was looking for, but it's a start. The translation is much better than i thought.

Ken