Community
Search
Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

Spaz Stix is back

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 12:19 PM
Enzyme80

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spaz Stix is back

So I ordered from them back in February as I could not find their paints anywhere (at least for the colors I wanted). Never heard anything about my order and my card was never charged. I called the 800 number with no luck. I emailed a few times and heard nothing. Finally, about a week ago, I receive an email from the new owner saying that the company has switched hands and my order will ship if I still want it.
Just wanted to let everyone know that this company is still around and their paints are great (at least from my practice paint jobs). And no I do not work for them or have anything invested in them, just bought a few things of paint from them.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:40 PM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Spaz Stix is back

That is great news because I am running low on the mirror chrome paint. Do you have a link or website for them?
Old 03-27-2012, 02:23 PM
Enzyme80

[link=http://www.spazstix.com/xcart/home.php]Spaz Stix[/link] That is the link to the store - at least that is where i ordered my stuff.
Old 04-01-2012, 05:31 AM
caci623

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mirror chrome can be purchased here on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spaz-Stix-Ul...item2a1ba69e32
Old 04-03-2012, 06:11 PM
chris moore

For another, less costlyoption you can also try RCS Mirror Chrome
www.cmdezigns.com
Old 04-06-2012, 08:14 PM
Enzyme80

Dude, I just want to let you know - I will never buy paints from that site. First off, it is not well done. Second, you stole a post on a forum to advertise you own company. Not cool man. Have some respect for other companies out there and you will get a lot further in live. With 3 posts you probably shouldn't be posting links either, just saying.

This post was just to let people know that Spaz Stix was in business, not the quality of their paint or the price of their paints, just that they are back.
Old 07-08-2012, 10:00 AM
Tmaxx-Zach

great news for me...im almost outta my color change stuff, and have been wanting to do another body for my slash with a different kind.....