Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Stolen RC cars.

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 09:24 AM
proanti1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Stolen RC cars.

ORIGINAL: chunkrc

How do you know that the guy on Craigslist was genuine and the real owner? So nice to see someone being honest though!

Thanks
Pete
<textarea style=''height: 80px; width: 444px; border: 1px solid grey; padding: 2px;''></textarea>⇄
Detect language » Hungarian

I never posted included the makes or models in the ad, I just said I came across a bunch of stolen RC cars and asked for the owner to describe them in an email. The owner described every single thing I had.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:51 AM
stuball56

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Summit Love

ORIGINAL: proanti1

Unfortunately, karma didn't pay off... because I just had my $300 GPS stolen from my car.

The way things work I guess.
The guy who sold you the stolen RC cars probably had his eye on it while you were doing the deal in the carpark.
You should know, I know all about your thieving ways, and to comment on this post? what a hypocrite. You are a thief and a liar, and should be exposed to honest folks.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:40 AM
Summit Love
Banned

ORIGINAL: stuball56

Unfortunately, karma didn't pay off... because I just had my $300 GPS stolen from my car.

The way things work I guess.
The guy who sold you the stolen RC cars probably had his eye on it while you were doing the deal in the carpark.
You should know, I know all about your thieving ways, and to comment on this post? what a hypocrite. You are a thief and a liar, and should be exposed to honest folks.
Your right I am a thief, i stole your heart and now your upset about it. LMAO if you have any evidence to back up your wild accusations I would love to hear it. to anyone interested stuball65 staged a picture of his summit having crash and because i called him out on it he got all upset and is now stalking me on multiple forums sites except for the traxxas forums because he is banned over there.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:16 AM
stuball56

Wow, you were able to stopstalking little boys in yourneiborhoodlong enough to write that post? What a douche bag loser. [:'(] Thief and a liar. I hate a thief. I hate a liar. You are both.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:19 AM
Summit Love
Banned

Wow, you were able to stop stalking little boys in your neiborhood long enough to write that post? What a douche bag loser. [:'(] Thief and a liar. I hate a thief. I hate a liar. You are both.
Classy
Old 04-05-2012, 07:33 AM
stuball56

Well well well, you'll never guess what a little background check turned up on good ole SL. I have acess to any and all records as I have like every other member of my family a police officer, lol. Very interesting stuff indeed. 
Old 04-05-2012, 07:54 AM
Summit Love
Banned

Well well well, you'll never guess what a little background check turned up on good ole SL. I have acess to any and all records as I have like every other member of my family a police officer, lol. Very interesting stuff indeed.
do tell. the only way you can do a legal background check is if i am a suspected criminal or with my consent. I am very interested in finding out which police officer will be losing his badge.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:05 AM
stuball56

You are such an ass, do you know ANYthing about how the world works? Go crawl back under your rock you loser, and stay off my posts. I dont want or need a loser such as yourself commenting on anything I say, so quit it you uneducated imbecile. (look it up, after you learn to read properly)
Old 04-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Summit Love
Banned

You are such an ass, do you know ANYthing about how the world works? Go crawl back under your rock you loser, and stay off my posts. I dont want or need a loser such as yourself commenting on anything I say, so quit it you uneducated imbecile. (look it up, after you learn to read properly)
This poor guy has had his gps stolen and you come along and hijack his thread just because i posted on it. you have issues
Old 04-05-2012, 09:53 AM
stuball56

You are too funny how about your own thieving ways? How do you think that sits with the victim? Think about it.
Dude, I'm calling you out on your deeds, you need to take a long hard look at yourself and your actions. I spoke to my neighbor who is a psychologist, I showed him your PM's andposts, here and on other forums,he said you may be delusional,suffer fromschizoid personality disorder, and possibly dangerous to those around you. Thank god I am not one of those. And god help those who are.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:55 AM
Summit Love
Banned

You are too funny how about your own thieving ways? How do you think that sits with the victim? Think about it.
Dude, I'm calling you out on your deeds, you need to take a long hard look at yourself and your actions. I spoke to my neighbor who is a psychologist, I showed him your PM's and posts, here and on other forums, he said you may be delusional, suffer from schizoid personality disorder, and possibly dangerous to those around you. Thank god I am not one of those. And god help those who are.
how am i a thief? i am having trouble connecting the dots on this one. I have never stolen anything in my life.

edit
now your editing your post to make fun of people with a mental illness. please stop.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:00 AM
stuball56

Please see my edited post above, it may save you, or someone around you. Please, I'm begging you.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:01 AM
proanti1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Both of you, get the **** out of my thread.

I don't care about whatever stupid lovers quarrel you may have, no one does.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:02 AM
Summit Love
Banned

Please see my edited post above, it may save you, or someone around you. Please, I'm begging you.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:03 AM
stuball56

And suddenly, a new contender appears. this is getting to be very humorous.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:05 AM
stuball56

how am i a thief? i am having trouble connecting the dots on this one. I have never stolen anything in my life.
Well, at least this post proves that you are a liar.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:08 AM
Summit Love
Banned

Both of you, get the **** out of my thread.

I don't care about whatever stupid lovers quarrel you may have, no one does.

And suddenly, a new contender appears. this is getting to be very humorous.

Well, at least this post proves that you are a liar.
I'm only quoting you stuball56 so you can't edit your posts later. are u going to stop yet?
Old 04-05-2012, 11:26 AM
FahrtAutoRC

A new contender? You guys hijacked his thread, only to start a little catfight that probably wouldn't even get past words if you two girls ever DID meet. This is RCUniverse, man, not some low-rent hillbilly page talking about their scale tractor RC's. And to top it off, you are both so involved in your little quarrel that you don't even realize how childish you both look. Not like that matters, as this is a family-friendly forum, but save it for the playground. Besides, both of you want to call idiocy upon each other, yet the grammar, or opposite thereof, has dropped the whole websites I.Q. Grow up. Go make new names on the Traxxas forums and continue this there [&:]
Old 04-05-2012, 11:34 AM
btflycrazy
My Feedback: (1)

Mom and Dad I hate it when you fight
Old 04-05-2012, 12:44 PM
rgburrill

Received 76 Likes on 67 Posts

An old saying - if it sounds to good to be true it probably is.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:36 PM
Sigma.40
My Feedback: (1)

Why would you both disrespect Proanti's thread by posting this s*** on it. Unless you are a troll and are both people. That could explain the "score" of 118 with only 24 posts.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:57 PM
stuball56

I don't even know what the score means, or how you go about getting it. I have been a member here since 2007, and have never had any trouble untill this person harassed me.  Believe me, I am not him, nor he me, [:'(]

Old 04-05-2012, 05:32 PM
Summit Love
Banned

To those of you saying I am the one who disrespected this thread please read whats below very slowly.

This poor guy has had his gps stolen and you come along and hijack his thread just because i posted on it. you have issues
I did reply to his posts but only in my own defense and I started quoting him because he A. would not stop and B. would try to delete his posts afterwards claiming to be the good guy. I'll start calling you guys child molesters and following you to threads you posted on almost two weeks ago and we will see how you react.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:53 PM
stuball56

Do you see what I mean about this guy?

Old 04-05-2012, 07:26 PM
silvermansteve

anyway, how ARE those member scores generated? is a high score BAD? (i figure i can ask here, as this conversation has gone afield anyway....) thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.