Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Frsky product in USA

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 02:39 PM
jcervantes11
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Frsky product in USA

Hello guys I just bought the module with telemetry and receiver in California USA. The Telemetry 8ch receiver 26 bucks. Module well all together less then 60 bucks. I bought a Futaba 9cap super from a guy and ordered 2.4ghz module and receiver. The store I bought it from is www.alofthobbies.com This store warrant the frsky product for a year.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:47 PM
karolh

Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts
Default RE: Frsky product in USA

Good for you. I upgraded my Fut 8UAF Tx to 2.4 with a FrSky system almost two years ago and it's been rock solid in it's performance. Since then I have replaced all the 72 Rx's in my models with FrSky units and have absolutely no regrets in doing so, plus the savings I made have been used to buy other hobby related stuff.

Karol
Old 04-09-2012, 05:06 PM
jcervantes11
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: karolh

Good for you. I upgraded my Fut 8UAF Tx to 2.4 with a FrSky system almost two years ago and it's been rock solid in it's performance. Since then I have replaced all the 72 Rx's in my models with FrSky units and have absolutely no regrets in doing so, plus the savings I made have been used to buy other hobby related stuff.

Karol

Cool I did some test and I'm ready to strap it into my Hirobo Helicopter. My heli should come tomarrow. I bought 2 heli.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:48 PM
gofast53

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I fly giant scale with FrSky and it is rock solid, previously I have been using Spectrum with nothing but problems
Old 04-10-2012, 06:23 PM
mimoore67
My Feedback: (51)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good to know guys! Thanks This confirms my decision to buy the module and put in my JR 347.

Also, this guy seems to like this set up too! [link]http://youtu.be/t31P1riiwqI[/link]