Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

14MZ and Align Trex 450

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 02:48 AM
Hibrass
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 14MZ and Align Trex 450

Hello Everyone!

I'm currently trying to setup a Trex 450 on my new 14MZ.. The Heli was previuosly setup on my 10C and worked with no issues. I have just completed the intial CCPM setup and started on the Throttle. For some reason as I advance throttle in Normal mode it appears to be using a soft start setting? If I advance the throttle quickly the head lags behind before if finially catches up. the Align ESC is in it's stock config. Any suggestions? I have checked every menu on the TX but haven't found anything that could account for this. Needless to say I still have a lot to learn about the 14MZ...

Thanks,

Ed Harley
Old 04-10-2012, 06:02 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: 14MZ and Align Trex 450

You'll need to check the throttle and pitch curves in their respective AFR settings. You may also want to check all the mixes to see if you've set something a bit "off".
Old 04-20-2012, 06:23 PM
Hibrass
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 14MZ and Align Trex 450

Thanks got it! Appears the ESC was causing the problem.

Ed Harley