Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.
View Poll Results: A poll
New section
39.22%
Make a sticky
11.76%
I do not see a problem
25.49%
indifferent
23.53%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

"What should I buy" section

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 08:56 AM
yakfish
My Feedback: (27)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: RE:

ORIGINAL: Traxxas Fanboy

I'm sorry you feel that way, I don't ''talk smack'' about other brands and you might notice I mentioned that in another post. I think hating someone for the brand they love is like hating someone based on the color of their skin, completely absurd.
I like the analogy I think I'll change my screen name to "whitepeoplerock" or maybe "KKKlifemember"

BTW: This thread has got way off topic
Old 04-21-2012, 02:16 PM
FahrtAutoRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd tried a variant of that a while back, and apparently "HimmlerHimself" is still more acceptable than TraxxasFanBoy

ORIGINAL: yakfish

I'm sorry you feel that way, I don't ''talk smack'' about other brands and you might notice I mentioned that in another post. I think hating someone for the brand they love is like hating someone based on the color of their skin, completely absurd.
I like the analogy I think I'll change my screen name to "whitepeoplerock" or maybe "KKKlifemember"

Old 04-21-2012, 02:34 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: FahrtAutoRC

I'd tried a variant of that a while back, and apparently ''HimmlerHimself'' is still more acceptable than TraxxasFanBoy

I like the analogy I think I'll change my screen name to ''whitepeoplerock'' or maybe ''KKKlifemember''

miss your old name
Old 04-21-2012, 02:53 PM
FahrtAutoRC

Meh, I think it was just a phase, nobody takes you seriously with a name like that, but I am German nonetheless, so FahrtAuto, or "Drive car" RC will do! Thanks haha

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

ORIGINAL: FahrtAutoRC

I'd tried a variant of that a while back, and apparently ''HimmlerHimself'' is still more acceptable than TraxxasFanBoy

I like the analogy I think I'll change my screen name to ''whitepeoplerock'' or maybe ''KKKlifemember''

miss your old name
Old 04-21-2012, 06:52 PM
ll TheDude ll
Banned

Default RE:

life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think
Old 04-21-2012, 06:59 PM
Medrivfast

Default RE:

This has gotten way off topic. I beleive this topic can be mainly for newbies. I have an assortment of different RC's from different manufacturers. Traxxas, HPI and AE.
What i own now.
Traxxas: 2 1/16 BL E-Revos & a 1/10 E-Revo
HPI: Vorza, E-Savage
AE: BL TC4 & 1/18T

RC's can be compared to the love of cars. My DD is a Honda Fit. But, My weekend car is a Corvette Z06.

Lets make this topic a What do i like/Don't like about a certain RC. I love my Vorza as a Basher. But it's to heavy to race.