Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

Twister XTG Pro don't turn to the right

Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Twister XTG Pro don't turn to the right

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 07:05 AM
Maxm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Twister XTG Pro don't turn to the right

I checked the servo saver, and everything seems fine there. The two dials for steering and throttle/brake were set good as well. I also had the third dial cranked for maximum turning radius too.

The machine turns only to the left (servo only works in the left side, to the right he does not turn the wheel) I switched off the actuator from the wheels and he still turns in one direction only, it's not in the settings. I think here, too, need something to program or change any element.
Somebody knows how to fix this? May be I need programm ESC? I can't find anywhere step on ESC.

Sory for my english, Im from Russia.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:11 AM
rccrazer

Default RE: Twister XTG Pro don't turn to the right

i see no need to appolgize for your engilish, it's far better than most amerians as well as many british peoples engilish, the servo was faulty, i wouls send in a replacement request to Redcat racing and they should replace it four you.

Old 04-22-2012, 05:12 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

1st, plug your ESC wire into the steering port on the reciever.
Turn the model on (with the wheels off the ground)
Then turn the wheel on the radio and see if the ESC and motor respond. If the esc works in forward and reverse...then your radio and reciever are working good and the issue is the servo is bad.

If the ESC does not work in forward and reverse while plugged into the steering port on the reciever, then either the reciever or the wheel on the radio itself are faulty.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:46 AM
Maxm

Yes, I checked. It looks like it in Servo, but will they send the servo in Russia... Wrote them a request.
Old 04-29-2012, 04:36 AM
volcanoman01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

does any one know if there is a rear upright (rear hub) from team associated or traxxas that will fit a twister xtg.any help would be appriciated?????.
Old 04-30-2012, 04:55 PM
rccrazer

actually th b4.1 (the bubby) as is the firestorm (hpi) is very close, i haven't tried it yet but the fire storm is almost identical.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:02 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: Maxm

Yes, I checked. It looks like it in Servo, but will they send the servo in Russia... Wrote them a request.
i dont know about they. they usually ship parts USPS.
how did you get a redcat in russia anyway? I thought you could only get them in USA/canada.
they usually respond to emails, but with your question on shipping it wouldnt hurt to give redcat a call.