Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

New FaceBook Page for Aeronca L-3 aircraft

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

New FaceBook Page for Aeronca L-3 aircraft

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2012, 07:30 PM
sdunn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New FaceBook Page for Aeronca L-3 aircraft

Guys, I know many of you have visited and used information and photos on our L-4 FB page. I wanted you to know that I am setting up and additional FB page for Aeronca O-58 and L-3 aircraft as well as the Taylorcraft L-2. I recently purchased a O-58A that I am restoring and with the aircraft was a box of factory and AAF drawings, blueprints and original manuals. I will be scanning and photographing these documents and uploading them to the page for model scale reference as well as restorers. The AAF drawings for Stencils are full size while airframe blueprints are half size. You will see a lot of detail on these drawings such as airframe stencils you may not have see before. Here are a few examples.

Best Regards,
Steve

Old 05-07-2012, 06:27 PM
P-40 DRIVER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: New FaceBook Page for Aeronca L-3 aircraft

Brings back memories, I have quite a few hours in a L3B untill it was wrecked in a thunder storm a number of years back. There is a real nice one running around called le Mutt.