Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Volcano S30 controller problem

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2012, 10:27 PM
chumly222

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Volcano S30 controller problem

My steering servo went bad on my volcano s30 so i order a new one. when i put it in the truck, my controller would not work on the truck. The trottle was working fine even when the steering servo was unhooked. Now my transmitter and reciever wont connect. No response from controller to truck at all. when I turn the truck on, the failsafe ativates holding the brake on.the light on the reciever is blinking. I tried new batteries in both the truck and the controller,and reset the reciever. Can someone please tell my what i need to do to getit to work again. All i was trying to do was change a steering servo andthis happened. Everything else was fine when i parked the truckwhile I waited for thepart to arrive.

Old 05-09-2012, 01:44 PM
RedCat_Chris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Volcano S30 controller problem

ORIGINAL: chumly222

My steering servo went bad on my volcano s30 so i order a new one. when i put it in the truck, my controller would not work on the truck. The trottle was working fine even when the steering servo was unhooked. Now my transmitter and reciever wont connect. No response from controller to truck at all. when I turn the truck on, the failsafe ativates holding the brake on. the light on the reciever is blinking. I tried new batteries in both the truck and the controller, and reset the reciever. Can someone please tell my what i need to do to get it to work again. All i was trying to do was change a steering servo and this happened. Everything else was fine when i parked the truck while I waited for the part to arrive.

Hello chumly222,

It sounds as though your radio has lost its bind or match to the receiver for some reason, please try re-binding the radio to the receiver via the process demonstrated in the videos at the link below( pay close attention to which radio is in the video to be sure you are using the correct binding process). Try this and let me know what you find.

http://www.redcatracing.com/information/radioguide.html