Notices
Flybarless Helicopters Discuss flybarless rotor head systems for all helicopters right here.

align v2 3g fbl

Old 01-04-2012, 01:24 PM
paulflys4fun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default align v2 3g fbl

Hi, i need some advice. I have been offered a Trex 700 with a Align V2 3g fbl unit fitted. I am use to basic 3d on my Trex 600, but fancy the power of this 700. Is the V2 fbl unit ok? Whats it like to set up? The heli i am looking at is second hand and i would be unable to see it fly before i buy.

Regards

Paul
Old 06-03-2012, 04:11 PM
bikemad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: align v2 3g fbl

I think you have a 3G unit, the newer one is a 3GX, I have both on align 550's, I like the way the fbl works, to me it was like this is the way heli's are sposed to fly, it takes a few flights and a bit of time on your pc to get it working right,but once thats done it's a real eye opener, what we have been missing all this time,
I as long as you check to make sure the 3G unit is working the right way round on your maiden flight before you spin up the blades and have a bit of time to get the 3G to work the way you like, then you never look at a FB heli again,