Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Losi with a 50cc in it!!!

Old 06-15-2012, 05:28 AM
nitrohead5300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Losi with a 50cc in it!!!

Check out this youtube video!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt9Fe...ature=youtu.be
Old 06-15-2012, 05:57 AM
wyattroa

Default RE: Losi with a 50cc in it!!!

It needs gearing.. It took off, been then fell flat on its face due to gearing...
Old 06-15-2012, 06:15 AM
proanti1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: wyattroa

It needs gearing.. It took off, been then fell flat on its face due to gearing...
He was also either running way to rich, way to lean, or had the wrong (or no) pipe... he had no top end and almost immediately started 4 stroking. That engine was easily capable of several thousand more RPM.
Old 06-15-2012, 06:25 AM
nitrohead5300

I agree I am sure he will get some taller gearing looked like he was just testing it out giving it a shakedown.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:02 AM
nitrohead5300

I like to see this Losi run with some really tall custom gearing and that Demonrc 2 speed!!
Old 06-15-2012, 02:08 PM
splcrazy

removed .
Old 06-15-2012, 02:39 PM
nitroexpress

ORIGINAL: splcrazy

the losi is such an ugly rc the centre mounted motor makes the handling really sux , you can see he is trying to get it to wheelie but the centre weight is screwing it up, sounds like he got the tune pretty good in the end but the gearing is stopping it from getting higher speeds but who knows maybe he likes it like that.
Haven't you heard about center diffs?
Old 06-15-2012, 02:58 PM
nitrohead5300

the losi is such an ugly rc the centre mounted motor makes the handling really sux , you can see he is trying to get it to wheelie but the centre weight is screwing it up, sounds like he got the tune pretty good in the end but the gearing is stopping it from getting higher speeds but who knows maybe he likes it like that.
I think he is trying to keep it from popping wheelies. I think he will eventually get it set up right.
Old 06-15-2012, 03:27 PM
splcrazy

im saying it looks too middle heavy.
Old 06-15-2012, 04:39 PM
proanti1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's where you want the weight in a 4wd.
Old 06-15-2012, 06:53 PM
wyattroa

ORIGINAL: proanti1

This, you don't want it to be popping wheelies. It is doing its job.
robert
Old 06-16-2012, 03:56 AM
nitrohead5300

Things are getting very, very exciting in 1/5 scale!! Inline twins, Big Blocks oh my and 2speed trannys!!!
Old 06-17-2012, 02:48 AM
savagecommander

two speeds are the way to go, but the one way bearings are the crux...
Old 06-18-2012, 02:49 AM
phmaximus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What??? Sorry but I disagree 100% in your whole statement, I own a 5ive so maby I'm bios.
I think they look like how they were intended, great looking SCT.

The thing that makes the losi 5 so great is the weight distribution. Losi spend a lot of time getting that right, and some random knocks it.
U are the first person in the world to think that. Madness lol, Ever seen a hpi Baja vs one on a track? Only thing that I know off that will keep up with it is a MCD X4, check the location of the engine on those
I hope u are not some die hard Baja fan...

Losi 5ives have a centre diff, that's why it dident pull massive wheelies

IMO the motor sounded like it was leaning out, something is not right
Old 06-18-2012, 03:47 AM
nitrohead5300

In my opinion I think the Losi is not ugly and has the potential of becoming a great truck!! So stop being a Losi hater Splcrazy.
Old 06-19-2012, 12:04 AM
splcrazy

ORIGINAL: nitrohead5300

In my opinion I think the Losi is not ugly and has the potential of becoming a great truck!! So stop being a Losi hater Splcrazy.
losi hater ? are your serious, im not being a losi hater im just stating my opinion , so what are you gonna say next or blame foxy for hating baja 5b's or what ever because he said a long time ago they are back heavy and handle like crap
Old 06-19-2012, 12:12 AM
splcrazy

ORIGINAL: phmaximus

What??? Sorry but I disagree 100% in your whole statement, I own a 5ive so maby I'm bios.
I think they look like how they were intended, great looking SCT.

The thing that makes the losi 5 so great is the weight distribution. Losi spend a lot of time getting that right, and some random knocks it.
U are the first person in the world to think that. Madness lol, Ever seen a hpi Baja vs one on a track? Only thing that I know off that will keep up with it is a MCD X4, check the location of the engine on those
I hope u are not some die hard Baja fan...

Losi 5ives have a centre diff, that's why it dident pull massive wheelies

IMO the motor sounded like it was leaning out, something is not right
yes your correct it does look like how they intended it to be , im not a die hard baja fan , i have many rc's . why would you point the finger at me for only liking baja's lol jeeeezus for not liking the precious losi
Old 06-19-2012, 02:10 AM
phmaximus

I think u are missing the main point I was making...

Hey im open minded now, can u please explain the highlighted part. U are the first person to make such comments, so u obviously know something we dont know

here is what I know,
Old 06-19-2012, 02:19 AM
splcrazy

I think u are missing the main point I was making...

Hey im open minded now, can u please explain the highlighted part. U are the first person to make such comments, so u obviously know something we dont know

here is what I know,
didnt you see the other comments made from the other people after i made the comment you highlighted in the QUOTE ? THEY corrected me telling me its supposed to be weighted like that and i have no problem with that and thats why i left it like that and didnt contest those comments because i agree with them becasue they told me why its like that or made like that . so mate its over , dont bring it up again or is there something else you need schooling with ?
Old 06-19-2012, 02:22 AM
splcrazy

ORIGINAL: proanti1

This, you don't want it to be popping wheelies. It is doing its job.
robert
DO YOU SEE THIS EVERYBODY I AGREE WITH THIS COMMENT AND I AGREE NOW . DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW PHMAXIMUS , GIVE IT A REST .
Old 06-19-2012, 02:47 AM
phmaximus

hey u made the statment not me. maby next time put a little more thought into bashing a product...
well at least everyone schooled you, sucks been wrong. dont it.

hey at least its over now... just wondering anything els u can school me on? im not the best speller.
Old 06-19-2012, 02:52 AM
splcrazy

hey u made the statment not me. maby next time put a little more thought into bashing a product...
well at least everyone schooled you, sucks been wrong. dont it.

hey at least its over now... just wondering anything els u can school me on? im not the best speller.
LOL mate i dont get offended when someone says the baja is no good or that they dont like it , but you with your losi decided to make a big thing about it for no reason , and it doesnt sux being wrong because i learn things everyday thats what this hobby is all about , but you of all people dont understand this and decide to inflame and troll others , so you know what go home you TROLL .
Old 06-19-2012, 06:37 AM
Miami Jato

car is all over the place, needs gearing for street racing, and the car is not set-up correctly. Atleast for the street. maybe he likes it like that. Wish I had that motor for my FG..
Old 06-19-2012, 07:14 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thread cleaned up, I think we all just got a reminder to be a bit careful what we post in case we ACCIDENTALLY offend anyone. Carry on.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:34 AM
savagecommander

i think the 4wd platform is great. HPI is missing out BIG TIME by not coming up with a competitor.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.