Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 04:59 PM
scud

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here

Hi - I would like to order a cannopy (full kit, including the plywood parts, I hope) for the T-28 model. I just maidened mine. Flies great, but the system to secure the cannopy sucks. The rubber band had NO shot of holding it, but even after triple-rubber-banding AND tape, the frikkin cannopy came off and I could not find it. sucks.. Great plane, terrible cannopy system!! Please let me know how I an order a cannopy set, I really like this model and I hope this part is available!!
thanks
-nick scud
Old 06-20-2012, 09:22 AM
RTCharlie

Can you give me the item number for the T-28 so I can check if we have the canopy.

-Charlie
Old 06-20-2012, 12:44 PM
scud

Thanks Charlie - item # T-28 Trojan - 55" EP-Powered RC Warbird Plane ARF

Item#: FD004_T28-Trojan-ARF

and here's a link to it

http://www.nitroplanes.com/t28-troja...ird-plane.html

purchased from nitro planes just about 3 weeks ago, at this point, I will PM you any details you need, and thanks very much for your service and turnaround.
kind regards,
-nick
Old 06-25-2012, 03:26 PM
RTCharlie

Ok so I got the approval from the warehouse manager to open a new kit, thefuselageand the canopy will be sent out to you shortly. When the package leaves the warehouse we'll send you a email with the tracking number.
-Charlie
Old 06-26-2012, 10:34 AM
scud

WOW - Very Impressed With NitroPlanes Service!!

Charlie, thanks so much. I am really impressed with the response, the promptness and the courtesy. It is now obvious to me why NitroPlanes is dominating this space.. like many businesses, it's not about the widgets being sold.. It's ABOUT THE SERVICE. For anyone out there hesitant or reticent to purchase from NitroPLanes, please take my case as an example, NitroPlanes is serious about customer-care and I am proof of that. I will be shopping there regularly, going forward. Kudos and THANKS Charlie! Happy 4th of July, Charlie and Everyone!
Old 06-29-2012, 06:34 AM
captinjohn

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: captinjohn

Eric....DOYOUREMEMBERTHIS??????

Eric Hey John I have a use yak 120 the airplanes you want to buy everything is prefect in there. Would you like to buy it ?;

Hi Eric, I got the Yak today. I wish it was perfect...but the canopy is cracked in quite a few directions. We am going to florida for a few months. It is less $$ in the long run because heating is so expensive here.
I will not need a new canopy right away...will not build the Yak untill back home. I guess I should have waited and got it later. I have looked it over and a DLE20cc engine will be great on this airplane. I have in my mind all the neat mods I will do to make it a super combo. I will send you a photo of the canopy that is cracked bad. The cowl is kinda warped too. You should have 3 months too find good replacement parts while I am on vacation. John
I have been getting email from you Eric, saying you will give me a full refund. So far no refund...just talk like always. What is up anyway???? You had me thinking I would buy another airplane from you guys...but it looks like maybe NOT ! John
Old 06-29-2012, 06:37 AM
captinjohn

ORIGINAL: scud

WOW - Very Impressed With NitroPlanes Service!!

Charlie, thanks so much. I am really impressed with the response, the promptness and the courtesy. It is now obvious to me why NitroPlanes is dominating this space.. like many businesses, it's not about the widgets being sold.. It's ABOUT THE SERVICE. For anyone out there hesitant or reticent to purchase from NitroPLanes, please take my case as an example, NitroPlanes is serious about customer-care and I am proof of that. I will be shopping there regularly, going forward. Kudos and THANKS Charlie! Happy 4th of July, Charlie and Everyone!
Ya sure....and there is lakeside lots for sale in the middle of the dessert ! BSBS
Old 06-29-2012, 08:42 AM
RTCharlie

We are going to refund you the $23.33, we don't have your card information anymore what is the best way to reach you at?

-Charlie
Old 06-29-2012, 01:13 PM
captinjohn

ORIGINAL: RTCharlie

We are going to refund you the $23.33, we don't have your card information anymore what is the best way to reach you at?

-Charlie
With a Privite email like you done before....you know just PM me. Thanks....maybe?
Old 07-02-2012, 08:49 AM
RTCharlie

PM sent.

-Charlie 
Old 07-11-2012, 05:10 AM
captinjohn

Here is PM....but no contact was made.

Ok someone will be contacting you at that number, when the refund has been processed we will send you a email to let you know when you can expect the funds back in the account.

-Charlie
<hr />So much for that !
Old 07-26-2012, 08:06 AM
cjtyped
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello, I am in need of a replacement cowling for my 72" Tiger Moth. Willing to pay for it plus shipping. Can you help me? I have had several NP planes and have been happy with them. The Tiger Moth is one of my 40 years in the hobby all time favorite.
Thank You
Old 07-26-2012, 09:29 AM
captinjohn

Try this link to a well know place that makes cowls. http://www.fiberglassspecialtiesinc.com/ Hope this helps. Capt,n

also try http://www.fiberglassspecialtiesinc.com/catalog.htm
Old 08-27-2012, 09:41 AM
Sessholvlaru

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I received a Dynam Bf-109 (order yhst-17210252890263-292458) and the ESC is defective. Programming the ESC did not resolve the issue (motor pulsing, cutting in and out) but fitting a different ESC of mine fixed it. There are no loose connections anywhere. Please send me a replacement ESC (Detrum 40a). Thank you.
Old 09-06-2012, 02:46 PM
slamn sammy

I need a fus, for a CMC 100cc su26, I ordered one and it said that it was in stock, So I ordered one and payed $70.00 and it wen't out of stock and the price wen't up to $120.00. I keep looking and the plane is always in and out of stock. I waited and gave up and cancelled my order. I got my money back. I got it when they first came out and used the customer help line a bunch of times. It cost me $457.00 at the time, they where $399.00 + shipping. The fuse, is all I need. Where can I pick one up? The rest of the parts is like new![]
Old 09-07-2012, 11:47 AM
RTCharlie

ORIGINAL: Sessholvlaru

I received a Dynam Bf-109 (order yhst-17210252890263-292458) and the ESC is defective. Programming the ESC did not resolve the issue (motor pulsing, cutting in and out) but fitting a different ESC of mine fixed it. There are no loose connections anywhere. Please send me a replacement ESC (Detrum 40a). Thank you.
RMA was sent on the 28th to have the ESC returned to get exchanged, we still haven't received it. Did you have a chance to return it yet?

-Charlie

Old 09-07-2012, 01:49 PM
RTCharlie

ORIGINAL: slamn sammy

I need a fus, for a CMC 100cc su26, I ordered one and it said that it was in stock, So I ordered one and payed $70.00 and it wen't out of stock and the price wen't up to $120.00. I keep looking and the plane is always in and out of stock. I waited and gave up and cancelled my order. I got my money back. I got it when they first came out and used the customer help line a bunch of times. It cost me $457.00 at the time, they where $399.00 + shipping. The fuse, is all I need. Where can I pick one up? The rest of the parts is like new![]
We only order a couple of each part when we get the planes. The 100CC SU26 isn't being produced this year so I don't expect the fuselage to come back in stock till sometime next year.
-Charlie

Old 09-07-2012, 03:06 PM
slamn sammy

Will ever be abel to get this part? OR Am I going to be stuck with $457.00 of junk? I see where they upgraded the plane. Why did they not take care of me at the time? At least replaced the plane or gave me a refund. I have been asking for help from the start! It only took me a few days to build the plane and like I said, when I ordered the fuse, It showed it in stock. Nitro took my money. Why would I spend the money to buy the parts? Help me out! I have guys in the club nitro has worked with.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:58 PM
RTCharlie

Like I mentioned the manufacture isn't producing the plane this year and and the part won't be produced till they produce the plane next year. The fuselage will be back in stock but I don't expect us to have them back in till sometime next year. 

-Charlie 
Old 09-10-2012, 01:17 PM
slamn sammy

Like I HEEP ASKING! WILL SOME ONE LET ME KNOW, WHEN THE PARTS ARE IN? IS THAT TO MUTCH TO ASK?[>:]
Old 09-11-2012, 08:43 AM
RTCharlie

What is your email that we can reach you at when the fuselage is back in stock? 

-Charlie 
Old 09-12-2012, 12:23 PM
slamn sammy

Next post
Old 09-12-2012, 12:30 PM
slamn sammy

[email protected]. Please hold me the part when it comes in, I do want the part! Thanks for your reply. Please leave me a phone number so I may contact you on my E-Mail.

Old 09-12-2012, 12:52 PM
RTCharlie

Ok I saved your email and when we get the fuselage in I'll have them let you know, also if you want my work email is [email protected]. I have the email linked to my phone so I'll be notifed right away when you email me.

-Charlie
ORIGINAL: slamn sammy

[email protected]. Please hold me the part when it comes in, I do want the part! Thanks for your reply. Please leave me a phone number so I may contact you on my E-Mail.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:10 PM
slamn sammy

Thank Charlie! Will start putting back extra money, I appreciate what your doing for me. I know its' not your fault and I not blaming you. Thank you agen. Will be waitting for(CONTACK)!! :~}

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.