Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pattern Universe - RC Pattern Flying > Classic RC Pattern Flying
Reload this Page >

SPA Contest in Asheville, NC - July 21st & 22nd

Community
Search
Notices
Classic RC Pattern Flying Discuss here all pre 1996 RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

SPA Contest in Asheville, NC - July 21st & 22nd

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 08:38 AM
eness76-RCU
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SPA Contest in Asheville, NC - July 21st & 22nd

The SPA will be coming to the beautiful mountains of NC for the 7th Annual Pat Hagan Memorial Pattern Contest on July 21st and 22nd. With an already strong pre-registration, this promises to be a great contest and an even better opportunity to meet and enjoy the company of your fellow pattern fliers as Assistant CD Duane Wilson and wife Penny have the whole crew out to their house on Friday night for a Low Country Boil and some great story swapping. Come one, come all! If you are new to pattern flying, come take advantage of the Novice-B class and get "hooked" like the rest of us. Hope to see you there!

For more information, to Pre-register and to "See Who's Coming": http://www.seniorpattern.com/contests.htm

Old 07-06-2012, 09:24 AM
patternflyer70
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: SPA Contest in Asheville, NC - July 21st & 22nd

This meet never disappoints. The N.C. scenery is something to see and the fellowship at the Wilson household on Friday evening is something you don't want to miss. The pre-registration count looks like this year will be just as competitive as in years past. I can't wait.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:26 AM
tenngunner
My Feedback: (50)

Great scenery for this contest held in a resort town in the Smokys. Always a fun time, and a smoothly-run event.Y'all come on down, y'heah????
Old 07-06-2012, 02:12 PM
ShineyObject
My Feedback: (4)

Just made reservations at the KOA West for the contest. This is going to be a real good un! The list of attendees is as fine a group as I've seen this year! See everybody there!
Old 07-08-2012, 12:36 PM
eness76-RCU

Pregistration is up to 20 fliers 2 weeks out with a real even distribution across the classes. Going to be some great competition!!!
Old 07-17-2012, 07:52 AM
eness76-RCU

We're nearing 30 fliers for Asheville this weekend, looks like it's going to be a great time with full classes all around. Come on out and join us for some great flying. If you can't be ready to fly, come out and enjoy some great fun and fellowship with some of the nicest guys in RC. We're going to have 3 flyers joining us from our West Chapter, so this promises to be special. See you in Asheville!
Old 07-17-2012, 08:06 AM
ChiefK

I'm looking forward to seeing everybody!

Greg K.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:54 AM
eness76-RCU

What a great time this past weekend as the Asheville crew put on a first class contest. Huge turnout, great competition and full classes all around. Hope more of you out there catch the fever and join us on down the road!