Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Honey Bee King 2 and E-Flite Blade 400 parts...

Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Honey Bee King 2 and E-Flite Blade 400 parts...

Old 04-25-2012, 07:39 AM
RC4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honey Bee King 2 and E-Flite Blade 400 parts...

I've been away from flying for a few years. When I left, I was flying a Honey Bee King 2 and an E-Flite Blade 400. It looks like E-Flite scrapped the Blade 400 completely and Esky has developed the King 3 and King 4. Both of my birds needs repairs. Does anybody know of any reliable sites to buy replacement parts for these models? Google searches for the Blade 400 return almost no hits and everything Esky related seems to be out of stock unless you ship from China.

In general, it seems like several of the small U.S. heli parts distributors have gone out of business. I guess the economy has somewhat discouraged this sport?

Thanks!
Old 07-19-2012, 08:17 AM
JAG Hobbies

Default RE: Honey Bee King 2 and E-Flite Blade 400 parts...

www.jaghobbies.com

We have quite a few of the HBK2 parts in stock and what we don't have we can usually find for you. We ship from Tiffin, Ohio.

Thanks,
Jim
Old 07-19-2012, 06:54 PM
madmorgan
My Feedback: (2)

dude im sure your lhs if they sell eflight will have blade 400 parts in stock  i cant see them stop producing b400 parts any time soon as there are way to many 400's still flying. as for the esky, have you looked at hobbypartz.com?  not trying to take business from the guy above me but i know hp sells parts for that bird.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:10 PM
pault
My Feedback: (34)

horizon still carries the 400 parts............pault