Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes
Reload this Page >

4th Annual Floyd McCarty Memorial Fly-In

Community
Search
Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

4th Annual Floyd McCarty Memorial Fly-In

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2012, 01:46 PM
hollywood_07
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4th Annual Floyd McCarty Memorial Fly-In

The Back of the Bend Flying Club located in Monroe,Lawill be hosting our 4th Floyd McCarty Memorial Fly-In on Sept, 28&29, 2012. We want to extend an invitation to everyone to come join us in keeping Floyd's enthusiasm for our great hobby strong. Floyd was one of those people that would help anyone at anytime no matter what he was doing,and it wasnt limited to model aviation. He was one of those people you seldomly come across in a lifetime.
Any and all types of aircraft are welcome. If it flys bring it!! The field will open Friday at noon and all day on Saturday. Landing fee is $20 and includes some pretty good ol' southern grillin' !! Raffles and prizes will be given on Saturday as well as the awards.
We have a 650'x150' runway that is smooth groomed grass. If you are planning on coming in a camper,please PM me or contact one of the guys on the attached flyer and let us know so we can keep that area organized.
Visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Back-O...80959528599285
Look foward to seeing ya'll !!

Old 07-31-2012, 08:10 PM
hollywood_07
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 4th Annual Floyd McCarty Memorial Fly-In

Ive had some folks ask if they can set up planes for sale...the answer is absolutely..in fact if there is enough for sale items we will designate an area for that. So,bring some stuff and a pocket full of money!!