Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis
Reload this Page >

Wantd R/C airplane parts inventory program.

Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for airplanes and heli crowd. Car or truck fans have their own in car section.

Wantd R/C airplane parts inventory program.

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 06:50 PM
TotalWreck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wantd R/C airplane parts inventory program.

I did not see a specific forum for this type of question. So here it go's.

R/C airplane parts inventory program.

It's a software app that you can keep track of parts, prices and images of parts.

Does anyone have a copy of this saved? It was (Freeware) The site is gone and no longer avaible.

If so please send me a ZIP of it.

Thanks

Old 08-15-2012, 05:44 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: Wantd R/C airplane parts inventory program.

I've used a program called Flight Log for years to keep an inventory on all my planes, radios, and equipment. It's an Access database customized for RC. It's pretty good. Only downside is that he hasn't updated it lately and I would love to see it as a mobile app. But maybe it will help you out.

Ken