Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

i know its assosiated but what model ?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

i know its assosiated but what model ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 01:43 AM
usa1man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i know its assosiated but what model ?

if any one can help it would be great i have this front end and i want to get parts for it but there are so many ae stuff out there just thought it would be eaiser to come here and ask so if you know please respond thanks

Old 08-14-2012, 08:37 AM
BKoz559
My Feedback: (3)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: i know its assosiated but what model ?

I've been messing with Associated off-road 1/10 vehicles for a while and I don't recognize much in the photo.  The bulkhead might be from a T3, maybe, and possibly the knuckles.  But the shock tower looks like a 1-off piece and the shocks are another brand.  I think there are parts from more than one brand here.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:52 AM
yakfish
My Feedback: (27)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah that looks like it has been peiced together. It looks similar to an rc10 but the shock tower is homemade and the shocks are too long. Actually the only part that I can possitivley ID as AE is the front bulkhead that everything mounts to. Unless you have the rest of the car (even then, if its in the same kind of shape as the front end) I would just throw it in the trash.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:33 AM
SLAYERDUDE

Holy crap that's a mess!
Homemade tower, 2 different arms lol, jakked up weirdo shocks.
Butchered isn't the word...
Old 08-15-2012, 01:26 AM
usa1man

thanks for helping me out. its a project i was hoping to rebuild shocks are tlt-1, front tower is someones hack job , i was hoping to not have to modify the chassis as its allready set up to run this setup which is why i ask but it is clear to me now what needs to be done thanks guess im looking for a traxxas bandit front end
Old 08-15-2012, 07:19 AM
proanti1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The only thing Associated is the bulkhead... the rest of it came from who knows where. I see some Kyosho in the mix, and I think the right arm is Acme?