Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Multi Rotor Helicopters
Reload this Page >

My Hoten X is Junk

Community
Search
Notices
Multi Rotor Helicopters Discuss Multi rotor RC Helicopter's here!

My Hoten X is Junk

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 02:50 AM
denodan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Hoten X is Junk

I ordered a Hoten X, from Walkera, got it, looks nice, wonderful finish, nice looking quad, so it's all looks no fly.
Mine will not even lift off the ground, the Blades are fine, thought, maybe they placed them the wrong way around, causing no lift, but all ok, no matter how I had them, the same thing, full throtttle does not lift off.
Also how crap, also one of the front LED's fails to light up, and the back left motor also does not always start up when the others do.
Looks like I got a junky one, and mine is rubbish. i emailed Walkera and demanded a replacement one, to send it back is almost the cost of buying a new one.
They are told me to make a video, etc which I did, and said to around motor connectors, etc, and with no info on what goes where, and where the motor cables go, or colours go, I have not a clue, so told them, I am not into electronics, etc and they don't provide any info on colour coding of the motors, no nothing to help anyone, so told them I should not have to do the mucking around form them to get it going. I am not at all confident on taking this thing apart, and why should I, when they sent me a faulty one, and can tell you mine is just junk.
So sent an email demaning they just send me a new one. I am so annoyed, after reading these meant to be good, are not.. They also have no listed parts avaiable, so how long would i have to wait for parts? Also if I sent it back, by the time I paid postage both ways, would be cheaper tp buy a new one. I have already paid postage to get one., to have to pay postage 3 times is not on.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:41 AM
Wen

Default RE: My Hoten X is Junk

Why not pose your video here, let us have a look whether we can help you.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:44 AM
denodan

Ended up getting another one.
Old 09-29-2012, 04:05 PM
randall1959
My Feedback: (11)

Walkera=toy=junk And I know this is probably going to upset you seeing as you raved about the MX400 but if you do a search, Walkera is at the very low end of the spectrum in quality, reliability and performance. And I know. I've had four Walkera products which didn't stand the test of time.