Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Scale RC Helicopters
Reload this Page >

What to look for?

Community
Search
Notices
Scale RC Helicopters Discuss scale helis, and modifications to pod and boom helis that make them scale.

What to look for?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 05:38 AM
HeliKevin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What to look for?

I guess I would still be considered new to helis. I have been flying for a couple years. Started on a Blade Mcx then onto a Hirobo Quark SRB and now a DH9117. I want to get into scale Hilos and to be more excact I want a MI-24 Hind. Every since I saw one in a movie when I was a kid I have loved the massiveness of this heli. I am looking at the only 2 kits I can find, Darths and Aerodyn, and was wonder on what I should be looking for. They are made out of different materials and are different scales. I want to end up in a 600 eventually but have been considering either the 450 or 500 as my next heli. I finaly have a day off so I am going to hit up youtube for building techniques. Anyone in particular I should look up? Thanks for any help and I look forward to reading more builds on this forum.
Kevin