Notices
War Room Discuss historical, battles, battle grounds, events, combat strategies and more right here!

No start up.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:45 AM
Choochoo187

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No start up.

I charged my Batteries and turned on my HL Panzer III and Nada . Nada thing. So i took off the cover and noticed a red wire that comes off the RX18Board was disconnected. The Red wire is on the CH1 Bat connect where did this come off of? i followed the black wire paired to it and it was on the on / off switch . Does this red wire go in the middle of that switch? Its been a few years since ive taken this apart and i thought it was running when i turned it off last. Any help would be great since i ordered new Gears and such it would be a Bummer if it didnt start.

Thanks
Old 10-08-2012, 04:12 PM
Choochoo187

Default RE: No start up.

Ok well i rigged up another on off switch i had from my Volkswagen project..aka the never ending money pit. anyway i have power to that and it lightsalso the speaker chirps kinda but nothing else. to be safe i ordered a new board but id like to know if i fried this one. is there another way to check it?.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:46 PM
Pah co chu puk

Received 143 Likes on 93 Posts

Yes, the red wire should be soldered to the middle of the on / off switch.  One red to the on side / one red wire to the middle / two black wires to the off side.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:12 PM
Choochoo187

Cool thanks man.