Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Classic Cars & Trucks
Reload this Page >

I give up! What bodies fit RC10GT FT?

Notices
RC Classic Cars & Trucks Have a classic that is at least 15 years or older? Discuss it here!

I give up! What bodies fit RC10GT FT?

Old 10-20-2012, 09:24 PM
JSchubz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I give up! What bodies fit RC10GT FT?

I've been searching the web for quite a while...

I found the Thunder Tiger Phoenix body supposedly fits, but anything else? Looks like the RC10GT2 may work? I see the Losi XXX-T or XXX-NT (LOAS8023, LOSA8028,...29,...30) may fit?

It's the RC10GT rear shock towers that make it difficult. I don't mind a little massaging, but I don't want to hack something up to fit.

I've tried seaching Proline and Atomik. Checked Team Associated, Tower Hobbies, Hobby Town. I can't even find them an Ebay right now.

The only bodies I can find is the Jconcepts 0019 Illuzion, or the Proline Crowd Pleazer (PRO312700)

Is there any place online that still has a stash of bodies? If there is, I can't find them.....?

Thanks in advance!

~Jeff

Old 10-22-2012, 10:40 AM
JSchubz

Default RE: I give up! What bodies fit RC10GT FT?

Nobody?

Has anybody made a shorter rear shock tower, and used the shorter front shocks to have a better choice of bodies?

I suppose that could work...maybe.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:19 PM
proanti1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You're really only limited to the bodies meant for the car. The flat chassis GT is completely different from any Losi model.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:07 AM
JSchubz

Upon further inspection, it seems the Thunder Tiger Phoenix GT is nearly a CLONEof the RC10GT. From the chassis, bulkheads, shock towers...

So, Phoenix bodys will fit correctly then? Nearly identical fit I'm guessing. Heres one on Ebay....->http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Thunder-...-/330745985895

The shock tower 'bumps' on the Losi sure look like they are in the right place? This one... ->www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-BODY-TEAM-LOSI-XXX-NT-AIRBRUSHED-PATRIOT-/261115233092

Like I said, I don't mind fabbing different body mounts/posts, my main concern is the rear shock tower height.

I know, ANY body will fit ANY chassis if you hack it up enough, but I don't want to do that.

Thanks for input.

Old 10-31-2012, 12:55 PM
racetruck

i would contact pro line and see if they still make the ford f-150 or crowdpleaser bodys
heres a pic of my F-150 GT body