Notices
RC Robotics and Autonomous Robots Discuss autonomous and radio control robots and anything related to robotics in here

pulley on rc motor

Old 08-16-2011, 12:56 AM
ctkl90

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pulley on rc motor

Hello, I would like to mount a pulley to a RC brushless electric motor. The purpose is to control the throttle cable of a dyno.
So, is a V-belt drive pullley recommended for this cause or is therea more suitable type of pulley?
Old 10-02-2012, 07:27 AM
buzzard350
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: pulley on rc motor

Depends on the size. If it's a small motor, I'd use a toothe belt. They are available from McMaster Carr online- the .080 tooth pitch is common and works well. V belts are good for higher power applications.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:28 AM
buzzard350
My Feedback: (2)

Depends on the size. If it's a small motor, I'd use a toothed belt. They are available from McMaster Carr online- the .080 tooth pitch is common and works well. V belts are good for higher power applications.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:01 PM
sHmily963

Very glad to come here, hope to know more friends, hope to be able to   help others solve some of the problems.Here, of course, you are also   interested in the digital photo frame can also pay attention to my   digitalframe8.