Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Problem's with VXL3m & Futaba R603ff

Old 11-06-2012, 09:40 AM
TWERPA
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problem's with VXL3m & Futaba R603ff

So here's my problem I sold my traxxas tx/rx & I decided to use my futaba 3pm mx 2.4gz w/r603ff rx. So I plugged it in and the led light flashed red/green continuously. I called traxxas & they said that they couldn't help me with another company's set up. I called futaba & they mentioned getting a regulator. Didn't say what kind, voltage I needed to get or nothing. I totally lost over here can anyone help me before I sell this damn car.. Thanks in advance.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:20 AM
Ttowntoolman

Default RE: Problem's with VXL3m & Futaba R603ff

Bind the reciever to the radio first. Calibrate the esc to the radio second, should work fine. Of coarse I dont own these set-ups but I do own a Futaba 3pm radio and I also own a traxxas VXL system. Oh yea, good luck!
Old 11-06-2012, 10:27 AM
TWERPA

It was working for maybe 10 minutes. Then it just kept flashing..My tx/rx been binded because I just switched to a different vehicle. The problem is with the speed control & receiver some how.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:27 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

its possible they are incompatible I know for example CC's ESC's won't work at all with my one radio
Old 11-06-2012, 11:33 AM
TWERPA

I'm starting to think that they aren't. Futaba told me if I keep plugging in the speed control into the rx it will burn up.. So I'm just gonna sell this damn car. Later with traxxas. Thanks for the head's up.