Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Mode swap??

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 06:22 AM
HeliKevin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mode swap??

I have a HM60 that I recently purchased. It was flown a few times and put away, or crashed a few times and given up on. I decided to take everything apart and fix it. Good learning exp. After hooking everything back up it now acts like the mode has switched from mode 2 to 1. I have checked and rechecked and searched the net but still cant figure out what the problem is. Im so close to flying this bird. I have stock electronics, for now. Any ideas on what it might be. The rudder is still on the left stick but the pitch seems to be on the right stick when you go left and right. Its messed up. I figured it was hooked up to the reciever wrong but everything I have seen online confirms the order of the plug ins.
Old 11-22-2012, 06:31 AM
HeliKevin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mode swap??

Found out the problem. All is well