Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

Powered Glider Suggestions?

Old 12-17-2012, 04:13 AM
DANNY WENZEL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Powered Glider Suggestions?

so the tail halves pivot on the big cordon rod . and the big cordon rod is to stay tight in the fiberglass fuselage and also what is a glue stick .just thing to understand and this part is not clear .... for me
Old 12-17-2012, 03:27 PM
MrMulligan
My Feedback: (314)

It doesn't take much to keep the elevator halves on the rods. Some people bend the rod just slightly. The glue stick is used on the rods to give the rods enough "tack" to keep the halves on the rod. I had a Bird of Time and never did either to the rods. Air loads were enough to keep the halves on the rods.
Old 01-05-2013, 04:54 PM
DANNY WENZEL

i got my 2.9 up and flying thanks you guys ...this glider flys nice althought under power she really climbs hard i have it trimed down elevator all the way but when i cut the power she is pretty much trimed level flys awesome.....