Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Cheap Radio & rx

Old 12-18-2012, 06:39 AM
TWERPA
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cheap Radio & rx

Can anyone point me to a cheap tx/rx that I can use for a traxxas rally car with the brushless vxl set up? I currently own a futaba 3pm 2.4g mx tx with a 603 rx. After asking around & trial & error I came to the conclusion that they aren't compatible. A new traxxas 2.4g rx/tx run's about $118. That seem's too much for me to shell out since I only own 1 traxxas vehicle & not multiples. Any help is appreciated.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:53 AM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Cheap Radio & rx

ORIGINAL: TWERPA

Can anyone point me to a cheap tx/rx that I can use for a traxxas rally car with the brushless vxl set up? I currently own a futaba 3pm 2.4g mx tx with a 603 rx. After asking around & trial & error I came to the conclusion that they aren't compatible. A new traxxas 2.4g rx/tx run's about $118. That seem's too much for me to shell out since I only own 1 traxxas vehicle & not multiples. Any help is appreciated.
Try Hobby King

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...Car_Radio.html
Old 12-18-2012, 06:59 AM
BuschBarber

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1790629
Old 12-18-2012, 07:19 AM
TWERPA
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank's  BuschBarber
Old 12-18-2012, 07:32 AM
BuschBarber

Thank's BuschBarber
Good luck.

I fly mostly Spektrum and I have been very happy with their product reliability, warranty, and service. I read about those who have turned to discount radio outlets to save money.