Community
Search
Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

DeHavilland Mosquito

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 02:44 PM
david polley

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: DeHavilland Mosquito

Started talking to Nitroplanes on their chat line and as soon as I stated that NO ONE in this forum will ever pay $400.00 for their kit because of the design flaws and the very poor undercarriage.........and then "Andy", oh my gosh, for some reason cut me off.............

Again,

This kit is hardly worth the normal going list price of $225.00and only becames a greatvalue if you can get free shippingor something or an on line coupon......They know it..........We know it...........If someone like Hanger 9made the same kit, the quality would thenbe worth the$400.00becuase you know it would be designed and manufacturered correctly......

Hence more than likely why NItorplanes offers RC universe folks the $225.00 price tag when it is in stock of which I really have no idea what the difference is.... They know we have figured out all of the problems with it and they are willing to concede that fact I suspect.....

HOWEVER....................!

If you get it in the air and overcome all of the problems the kit has............It IS a SWEET flying model...You just have to be patient and be ready to send an extra month or two really getting it right......I know that is whatI had to do with my first three...........and it WAS woth all of the hassel........

David
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fc90345.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	1827292   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cx74486.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	1827293   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr50116.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	1827294   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cx76752.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	1827295   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fd92489.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	1827296   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lg17116.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	1827297  
Old 12-10-2012, 06:32 AM
badazzgti03
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I everyone!!
I picked up a CMP mosquito over the weekend and it was in crappy condition but ended up making out on the trade. The Fuse. is in good condition but the wings are bad. Don't even want to go into the story of how they got that way, but its sad. I have been reading through this for for a few days now and heard about the design flaws and all that. Been trying to look for replacement parts for this thing and noticed nitroplanes is out of stock on every part for it and they seems to be the only supplier. CMP's website don't even have it listed. Is there anyone out there that knows were to get parts for this or if you can even get any for it? If not...ill sell this for parts $100 come get it!!!
Old 12-10-2012, 08:58 AM
david polley

Dear badazzgti03,

Yes, you are experiancing just how Nitroplanes handles these kinds of things...The are not in the parts business much...They make a production run, advertise it to the max with wonderful videos and such, and then drop that model like a bomb and have the worst customer service system of an any modeling company I have every worked with.... Then when they run out of the kits they have in stock, that is usually when you have to wait forthe next production run....It comes along out of China andinmy opinion, take several kits,that were damaged from the overseas trip from China and break them downand combine good parts formdifferent kits and make refurbished kits...

These are what they are offereing us here in this forum for $225.00 and would explain why they runout of the them pretty quickly......The $400.00 versions they are offering were not the damaged ones..........Then they take thegood pieces they have left over and sell them asspare parts.....The do not manufacturer "spare parts" for this kit.Their spare parts are nothing but damaged left overs andwhen they run out of them, they have to wait for the next shipment of damaged kits to restocktheir spare parts.....

Only problem with that is that they have absolutely no standards of which they build the models. When you buy one kit or spare parts, the colors will never match with the model you have...There is no production control, the hardwoods they use are made out a pourous type of wood called obechie which will not hold a a wood screw in place if it's life depended on it., or well installedbrass insert.....

As you ALL know the instructions are just awful..... and to boot the CG is off several mm..Should be about 110 mm from the leading edge balanced inbetween the nacells and the fuselage...NOT115 to 120 mm from the leading edge as in theinstructions.........

HASanybody out there REALLY tried to fly this kit with a pair of 25 sized engines.....? Are you kidding me.....Mine really struggled, I mean really struggeled with a pair of O.S.45 FSR engines thatI had.........Ilostmy first because it was underpowered (my 45's) and I hadthe CG set to about 118 mm...

All of these problems just tell me that theyknow you are going tocrash it right off the bat, and they knowat the prices they were offering it for when it came out made it very affordable to give that 2nd modela try...Come on folks, they really knowwhat they are doing whenitcomesto pulling you in on thisone.......That is how they make there money I suspect...I know I have fallen for it myself........

Yes, what you see verses whatmakes wanting one of these kits after reading everything does make the decision process very difficult in obtaining the kit and especially keeping it in the air....These are thechallenges thatwe have all been going through...and I have to tell you.....

HATS OFF to all of the guys who stuck it out and made it work.......

Like I have said before, if Hanger Nine, Great Planes, Top Flight,or any other fine RC model manufacturing companie would get the hint from this forum and start to produce the model...I know theChina Model Products version of this kitwould get dumped like a lead brick in an instant..AND I know a bunch of these folks here would jump on attempting this kit again if someone came along and put together a nice ARF of the mosquito with "Oh My Gosh"....you mean "QUALITY" in mind I believe it would sell like hot cakes......I suspect these manufacturerswould have to offer their version of thekit for around $525.00 or so to make it right and provide good quality workmanship and a good quality manual......I can tell you...I would buy that kit........It would be worth it from one of these folks....

Why to date they have not....?

I suspect the Mosquito is a twin engine modela lot of people would not want to take on, first because it is a "tail dragging twin" Warbird that when you see what is available from the most of themanufacturers are Tri-Gear twinwarbirds....Some of them I have seen are The P-38 Lightning...The P-62 Black Widow The A-26 Intruder, andThe MitchellB-25, whichhas become very popular in our club. I suspect that even the P-82 Twin Mustang kits I have seen have done fairly well because even though this model is indeed a twin tail dragger, they have twin tails which mean twin rudders for much better stability getting it off the ground....The mosquito model justlike the real thing was a real pain to get off the ground too...Many pilots died in crashes just trying to get it off the ground...(sound familiar to some of you guys out there....?)

Not to mention, the biggest issue, unless you have a lot of money and can build a BIG version of the model, we don't havemodel engines in our size with this kit that will allow "counter rotationg propellers" which would really help getting it this off the gound...

Of course you could put a gyro in the rudder, but then what is the fun in that...that just takes away the challange in my book.....
Oh well I have complained enough here....

Alas...........Iam stilldeeply hooked on this kit.I have3 others in the closet that were damagedI use to get parts from....

I guess what really gets me on this kit from CMP is they started out with a really nice looking bird. It is a beautiful "looking"model and they do a really nice job on the finish and the paint...You have to give them that....It is so disappointing that the inside is just a shell of the outside...Such a shame that this is the case with this one....................Thanks for listening fellas........

David

Name:	Om34516.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	1828539  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:21 AM
badazzgti03

Wow!
well i guess that pretty much sums it up!
It is true it is a nice kit but heavy too. I have 2 GMS .32 for this....are those going to be able to get this bird in the sky?
Old 12-10-2012, 11:27 AM
david polley

BaddAzzgti03

When the kit came out for review in Model Aviation back in 2006, The Author used O.S. 32SX engines and 11 x 4 APC props.
Yes, it flew but in the article he did say that the landing gear broke out...(The obechie wood problem)

To get it to balance you will have to add a LOT of weight to the nose to get it to balance at 110 mm....I have 46 FX engines on mine and still had to add 1 pound of weight to the nose to get it to balance, hence need bigger engines just to get itoff the ground... ( I have a paved runway, just about everyone I have talked to with this model has grass runways)

The gear broke out on everyone unless they really beefed it up first...When your really BEEFUP the gear blocks for retracts or fixed gear..(mine arefixed)and do it right, then add 14 to 16 ounces of weight in the nose. Soguess what, your 32 GMS engines will bejust get rolling down the runwayand then when you lift off it will snap roll so quick it will be toast as it hits the ground and snaps the wing into pieces.......You need a LOT of power get up to speedquickly so the rudder will start working to aid ingetting it off the ground.....

I have a video with O.S. 40 SF engines installed and it was still a struggle...I was very lucky to get it in the air in this video....The very soft Dave Brown Lite wheels really helps...I have to move the rudder back and forth constantly (acting just like a gyro) to keep it straight until it gets up to speed......The landing was even luckier......

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZPewtLpsCE

Yes once it is in the air and your engines are tuned correctly, it hauls ass... Getting it the air is the biggest problem...The second is landing it.......That problem I think I have resolved...

I placed these simpleleading edges to thewing where you see there are flat spots when you look at your wing in the kit., Ifound that this keepsthe air clinging to the largest part of the wing where the flaps are still usable at slow landing speeds...

Without these, my other 3 models always dropped and hit the runway 3 feet high on the approach...Kept busting up the undercarrage, broke wheels and the landings just looked bad...In the original kit, they had decals that looked like radiator intakes like on the real mosquito...Only problem was they cause the model to stop flying because the leading edge was chpped off causing that air to ride over the flap engaged and the model just stopped flying at the worst possible moment...when you are touching down..... Added a photo of the last landingI hadwith a 15 mph downwind during our Warbird event...I never would have even attempted this in the old days, but a fellow flyer had an emergency and I had to get down right away.....hence, the downwind landing.....Igreasedher right in stable as ithas ever been...

Go back and read more....

Name:	Rp42348.jpg
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	1828576   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pm34877.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	1828577  
Old 12-11-2012, 06:10 AM
badazzgti03

Thanks for the info dave!
I was wondering about those flat spots on the leading edge of the wing. What about turning those into vents like Spitty did?
Old 12-11-2012, 07:40 AM
david polley

That's fine, just as long as you do not degrade the leading edgeso it is not effective when trying to land and such....I attempted to make mine look like vents with the black trim Monokote on the red Valkote..Ilike that color red because it went with the trim on the tale, wing,and the elevator and such.....Again all without taking away the leading edges ability to keep airflow tight to the wing.....

Imean Idon't know how it would effect the leading edge if you put "real" vents there...I would think air rushing into the leading edge with vent holes could cause a problem only in that the wayCMP tapered the flat spots to begin with, made the wing a whole lot less effective in my opinion.....Of course the real mosquito had very nicely tapered leading edges over the vents which did not effect the wing....

Let me know what you come up with...

David
Old 12-12-2012, 07:47 AM
badazzgti03

Surething David, should be a nice little project
Old 12-12-2012, 09:43 AM
Jetjockey_3
My Feedback: (8)

In response to Adrian222's post with the Youtube videos of the Full-size Mosquito, here is a link to the on-board video of the same plane. It is a well spent 16:21 for any warbird buff. As a 108", scratch-built Mosquito builder (test flight next spring) and former Canadian Air Cadet with the 180 Mosquito Squadron, this is an amazing video ... enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGfQQWOsoB8
Old 12-17-2012, 01:22 PM
badazzgti03

Thinking about going with an electric set up for the mossy..what does everyone thing of adding twin eflite power 60's or Turnigy G60's 400kv to this thing???
Old 12-17-2012, 01:38 PM
david polley

Dear Badazz,

Electric is out of my league on this Iam afraid..Sorry about That...

There are many foks here that have gone electic in this forum...You will haveto try and contact one of them I suppose...I will miss that fact that we could have talkedabout real modelengines on this one, but I do understand why you would want to lookat this from an electric standpoint...I can tell you for sure...Nothing sweeter than hearing those engines running in tune........

Video added fromour show a couple years back, where I had to get them tuned up before it was my turn to fly in our invasion over Normady....I am near themiddle of this video, but you can really hear what I am talkingabout....Good luck with the batteries and outrunners... Iflyat the Greater Cioncinnati Radio Control Club or GCRCC......This was from our 50th anniversay show back inAugust of 2010as we were preparing several models for the show that morning...The video is below....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPuDOZsQOQY

Old 12-18-2012, 06:40 AM
badazzgti03

David,
It's cool man I know the sound of twin nitros does sound good! nice video by the way. My mossy came with twin GMS .32s don't think that is enough power for this thing. Pluse would like to do the counter rotation on one of the motors...just trying to figure out what I need to do with the prop once when I do this...do I need a pusher prop or what?
Old 12-18-2012, 07:14 AM
david polley

Baddazz,

Do not know about the props and such but just keep looking......I do not know much about Electric Technology at this point...I do know you will have to do a lot of carving out around the firewall and the nacells to allow for proper cooling and such...As you have notice the instructions have no information at all about electric motors and ESC's.

Good luck with that my friend....

David
Old 12-18-2012, 09:10 AM
scaleforlife
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: david polley

Baddazz,

Do not know about the props and such but just keep looking......I do not know much about Electric Technology at this point...I do know you will have to do a lot of carving out around the firewall and the nacells to allow for proper cooling and such...As you have notice the instructions have no information at all about electric motors and ESC's.

Good luck with that my friend....

David
I used Dualsky XM4260CA-5, 680kv motors turning APC 12x8 props. The starboard motor had a pusher prop which made a vast improvement on the take offs . I cut out the flat portion of the leading edge and made grills to cover the openings. This is where the ESC's were installed. This had no effect on the airplane what so ever. I also drilled vent holes in the center of the bottom of the wing. This provided more than enough cooling.

Good luck

Ken
Old 12-18-2012, 10:29 AM
badazzgti03

Thanks Ken...Ill be waiting on that wing man
I figure electric would be easier to fly and wouldn't have to worry about a motor failing.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:36 AM
scaleforlife
My Feedback: (1)

I'm standing in line now to ship it
Old 12-18-2012, 11:21 AM
badazzgti03

Awesome!
Old 12-18-2012, 11:42 AM
david polley

Scaleforlife and Badazz,

Yes Gentelemen,

It will really help on the take off run no doubt, and you will more than likely not have to worry about an engine failure....Yes that is true, but I have to tell you...

The Adrenalin Rush is beyond anything I have very experianced flying RC...This is the most difficult model I have ever flown and the most challenging,
Ihave to tell you personally that when you overcome thedesign flaws, completely re-engineer the gear blocks, carefully hand tune bothof the engines you have completely repaired andrebuilt, modified the carburetors, modified the gas tanks, modified the landing gear, hand made all of the flying controls connected to the servos by hand,then finally figure out how to take the model off of the gound with no gyro, both engines pulling the modelvery hard to the left on a paved runway, and low and behold you actually get it in the air and those engines kick in and run up in almost perfect sync, brace yourself......, you might actually peein you shorts if you get this far.......Now the real fun starts...

The model flies like a bat bat out of hell with 5000 people watching you as you dive and make 110 mph low speed passes as the crowd watches with great intent and wonder and you finally complete your flight, grease the model in perfectly on 2 wheels, and it slows down enough so you can taxi back with extreme trimph and joy beyond measure, because you FINALLY OVERCAME ITALL....after spending almost 4 years trying to figure it all out........!!!!!!

Thismy friendsis a feeling I will never forget as an RC modeler.....

Yes the engines make it very risky...but there is no sound like it......It will always draw attention from everyone at the flying field whether you are in the pit or your a spectator....
I am sure you have seen multiple crashes ofCMP mosqutiomodel on YouTube....Yes it makes you heart sick watching all of the carnage. but to me that is what makes this model so exciting to fly...Overcoming all of those obstacles and beating what seems like all of the odds aginst you and you still come out on top...Yes, I have had 4 models total to date and have learned so much about it now...And the best part of all....?
It has made me a better pilot and certainly more respected at the flying field...Most folks would not tackle this one I can tell you....but that is ok...That is what makes this hobby so much fun....Every model built is as different as each personality behind the project....I applaud any and all who take on this bird, with the highest reguard and respect.....

Happy Flying

Name:	Nl28437.jpg
Size:	146.7 KB
ID:	1831565   Click image for larger version

Name:	Id95124.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	1831566   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gl21397.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	1831567   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vo37392.jpg
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	1831568   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pa34076.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	1831569   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ar10315.jpg
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	1831570  
Old 12-19-2012, 02:54 AM
stuntflyr

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: spitty

Andy, here are some pics , scale is in cm.

You don´t have to bother about the retract rails, You can change them like You want.

The Forum is so helpful, especially for a kit like this.

So do as suggested by a lot of pilots here : reinforce everything in the mainsection.

( perfect therefore is PU-Glue)

Regards

Andy

( I love the PR Versions with the nice PR-BLUE)

Hi Andy,
Long time lurker here. I may have a line on a CMP Mosquito and want to go electric. How large diameter props can be accomodated? I noticed that Master Airscrew makes a wide selection of 3 bladed props with pusher twins to their tractor offerings. Could be a great start to a decent looking and handling model.
I also love your Scale attempts on this obviously flawed ARF, I wonder which spinner size you chose from the Traplet outfit? The 71 inch version or the 81 inch version?
Also, did you choose a canopy from one of those kits, the PR version with the vee windshield is my choice, and a good looking forward bombadier's nose would be nice too, do any of those fit this model?
I've been hopelessly in love with the Mosquito since childhood, old pictures in magazines about one surviving near our home in California only to be ruined in the weather, another in Mexico City enduring the same fate and the movies 633 Squadron and Mosquito Squadron make it an emotional thing that must be eventually sated through modeling (I unfortunatelly have not the proper finances for a real one!).
Thanks for any info you can provide.
Chris...

Old 12-21-2012, 08:58 PM
cathurga

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: badazzgti03

Thinking about going with an electric set up for the mossy..what does everyone thing of adding twin eflite power 60's or Turnigy G60's 400kv to this thing???
Badazz,

I am building this in electric version, and I can tell you that I am having problems finding a decent combination for this plane. Although some have done it successfully, I am limiting myself with a number of factors. Others that dont have these limitations, seem to have been ok. My limitations are as follows
1) I want to use 6S 5000mah packs as I have them for other planes, and would prefer not to buy additional packs, and I also want a single pack setup to avoid charging 2 all the time.
2) I would prefer a more 'scale' setup of 3-bladers rather than 2
3) I would prefer to have a larger prop, the maximum you can use on it is a 13".

I have a number of motors that I have been trying, with prop combos that I have available, and I have also been using ecalc to try and get a good combo. My findings thusfar are that my wants and desires laid out above, do not make for a suitable setup....so I am going to be making some compromises.

I have been posting some of my findings on rcgroups, as there is a leccy conversion thread there....here are some of the ACTUAL results I got with tests I did on a wattmeter.

Cells Motor Propellor Full Throttle Half Throttle
6S 5000 Mah Turnigy L5055-C 700Kv 13x8x3 MAS 2000W 100A 1200W 50A
6S 5000 Mah Turnigy L5055-C 700Kv 12x7 MAS E-Prop 1200W 80A 580W 23A
6S 5000 Mah Turnigy L5055-C 700Kv 12x8x3 MAS 1500W 80A 600W 28A
4S 5000 Mah Turnigy L5055-C 700Kv 13x8x3 MAS 800W 55A 300W 21A
6S 5000 Mah eFlite Power 60 13x8x3 MAS 800W 36A 500W 12A

As you can see, the P60 test yielded some decent results, but what doesnt show on there is that the pitch speed is low, and I think that the plane would have sufficient power, but it would be too slow for a plane of this wingloading. The next step for me was to buy a set of the same Turnigy motors as above, but in 400KV version. I am also going to chop some MAS 16x10x3 blades down to 13" and that seems to be the best combo I can find with a 400KV motor. ecalc has determined that anything over 400Kv is going to draw a lot of amps on a motor sized 5055.
I am also going to test the above 700Kv with 11x7 2-bladers......although it is not my optimum choice, it would give good power and pitch speed with low amps, but then it is not scale.
In all attempts, I would like to have a pusher/tractor combo in order to negate the torque effects, experience of other pilots shows that the rudder is pretty ineffective at take off, and I really dont want to be struggling getting it to take off nicely.

I agree with Dave that the flat surfaces on the leading edge are not optimum....others say that it is not going to affect flight, but logic dictates that those 'walls' are not good for decent airflow over the wing. My ESC's are 100A units (overkill for sure, but I want them to remain cool) and I wont be mounting them in the wing roots, but I still think that openings in the root will help airflow.

Keep posting guys, this info is very useful!
Old 12-22-2012, 03:20 AM
spitty

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Mosquito Fans,

here´s a picture of the for me now perfect ARF-Kit

Andy

Name:	Qo40309.jpg
Size:	163.7 KB
ID:	1832701  
Old 12-22-2012, 03:31 AM
spitty

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Chris,

thanks for the nice words and yes, I´m also in love with the Mosquito since childhood...

The Props I use are Graupner 12,5 / 7 , and there is no no more space between Prop and Fuselage...

The Spinners are the Brian Taylor 81 inch version, ordered via Traplet, please see earlier posts...

( You have to extend the cowlings )

The Canopy is the original one from the Kit ( and I´m so happy: I have now a second Kit in Reserve, found

it in a spanish shop for 220,- € with shipping, means around 290 $

As David wrote: It´s so a beautiful airplane, and I bought 2 Retracts, 2 Engines, so if she will be damaged

in battle, I can rebuild her....

And Magnus, Hansenweb gives unfourtunately an 401 error... ( I have heard WEBRAS are still available in the UK )

So, I wish You and your families a very nice Christmastime and many successful Mosquito Sorties in 2013

Andy

Name:	Ca80316.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	214.4 KB
ID:	1832704   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rm36749.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	180.3 KB
ID:	1832705   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bg93751.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	181.6 KB
ID:	1832706   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zs51066.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	203.0 KB
ID:	1832707  
Old 12-22-2012, 11:49 AM
fast_mag

Hello,

I have tried  and the link

http://hansenm.web.cern.ch/hansenm/p...eDirectory.htm

does not give any error for me... Please try again!

As a comment, I used spinners for the 71 inch from Traplet... indeed they are about 6mm too small.

Have a great Christmas! And Andy, your ARF kit really looks fantactic!

Best,
      /Magnus
Old 12-26-2012, 09:24 AM
badazzgti03

Hi everyone and happy holidays!!!
what size spinners is everyone using???
Old 12-26-2012, 10:35 AM
david polley

Merry Christmas Badazzgti03

I used Dave Brown P51 style 3 1/2 " spinners on my Mosquito....I have attached the photo This is a parabolicspinner for a2 bladed propeller...The part number isis P-235-7235...It is the closest spinner I could come up with that looked really nice on this model, especially in the air... Ihave also attached photos with 2 bladed, and the 3 bladed spinners(for static displays...I always fly with wood 2 bladed props for safety...)

The list price for the spinner alone is still 39.95.....Now if you want a 3 bladed prop, Dave will cut that for you for an additional $5.00....and the best part about that is that this is a set up fee to cut the spinner for the 3 blades...If you order 2 spinners, the first 3 bladed spinner will cost you $44.95, but the second 3 bladed prop will only cost you $39.95 because he already has the equipment set up and he will not charge you the additional $5.00 fee on the 2nd spinner.....

Dave Brown Products

Sotwo 2 bladed spinners will cost you $79.90. Two3 bladed spinners will cost you $84.90

I think if you check with Tru-Turn, there spinners will run you $59.95 each and then you willhave to pay an additional$9.95 for EACH spinner tohave them cut 3 bladed...

Tru-Turn Spinners

Two 2bladed spinners will cost you $119.90. Two 3 bladed spinners will cost you $139.80

You will have to purchase the adapter nut and washer which will run you an addtitional $6.00 to $9.00 depending on the engine you use....In your case I believe you are going electric and I know these will work just fine in that department....
How you adapt these to you electric motors I am not sure on that.....

However you can see a very big difference between the prices and I can tell you personally that Dave Brown Spinners are very nice, very well made, and balancedwith precision....They are made right here in Hamilton Ohio, and I have known the man personally....(former AMA Vice President, former AMA President, and National and International Aerobatics champion...) for 35 years.....

Very nice guy and there is a 75% chance he will be the one personally cutting them for you......

Give them a call....

David

Name:	Pn36462.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	1833938   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oj27865.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	1833939   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec87960.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	1833940  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.