Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Master cp Parts

Old 01-10-2013, 08:08 AM
conway1961

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Master cp Parts

I just purchased the Walkera Master cp for my first 6ch heli to begin with. I cant find parts for it other than heli pal. Its over seas and the shipping cost are killing me for the price of these parts. I tried xheli but with no luck.Can someone help me find some here in the U.S. ?
Old 01-10-2013, 02:06 PM
mewantfly

Default RE: Master cp Parts

Go to Walkera Helicopter Supply. They are out of Washington. I just found them .
Old 01-18-2013, 01:19 PM
conway1961

Im looking for Walkera Master cp Parts list and where they go etc. I worked on my Heli and had a washer or a shim left over when i took bearings out of the blade grips.  Thans
Old 02-09-2013, 09:22 AM
ultramagnetic

http://www.banggood.com/buy/Master-cp-parts.html try this site free shipping from china but takes a while to get here not bad prices. How do you like the master cp was thinking of buying it heard the servos strip out very easy?
Old 02-09-2013, 01:08 PM
conway1961

Thanks for the info. I was looking for a blow up parts picture of the heli and parts and where they go. I havent flown it yet but to only have it hover in my home. I havent heard any bad reviews on it other from you ,know i have. Its a really nice heli and the price was right.I like it because they say its a stable heli to fly when your converting to cp flying. Im new in the hobby and i really enjoy it. I live in Morgantown Pa. and im trying to hook up with someone also that is into helis and with more experience that could teach me a few things. I also need to get into the mechanical end of it also, so im able to do repairs and up grades. Thanks for the reply and looking forward to maybe helping you out someday. Thanks again, Mike
Old 07-05-2015, 06:23 PM
technut

Walkera helicopter supply is a great place. Amazon and ebay are other good sources