Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes
Reload this Page >

Whitman Flyers R/C Swap Meet 3/17/2013 Melville NY 11747

Community
Search
Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 08:09 AM
WHITMAN FLYERS
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whitman Flyers R/C Swap Meet 3/17/2013 Melville NY 11747

Camelot Hall 585 Broadhollow Road (Route 110)Melville, New York 11747

Hello,
We would like to invite you to attend our annual R/C swap meet on Sunday March 17, 2013 from 9:30am - 2pm in Melville NY run by the Whitman Flyers. This show has quickly earned the reputation as one of the best swap meets in the Tri-State area.
Please see the attached notices for more information.

Thank you
Whitman Flyers
www.whitmanflyers.com

Whitman Flyers R/C Swap Meet

SUNDAY MARCH 17, 2013 from 9:30am – 2pm

Camelot Hall 585 Broadhollow Road (Route 110) Melville, NY 11747

For more information and updates go to WWW.WHITMANFLYERS.COM
Email: [email protected]

General Information: Come join us for an enjoyable day of buying and selling. In addition to individual hobbyists; manufacturers and hobby shops will also be at the show, all with GREAT DEALS!!!!! There will be over 65 8-foot tables to find that special building project, collector’s item, or elusive part. Valuable prizes, including R/C radio systems, airplane kits and more, will be raffled off throughout the day. Purchase a table and you can bring in your built planes, cars, boats, trains or hobby related items to sell right at the show. If it fits on or under your table, you can sell it! Food will also be available. You’ll find plenty of parking and easy access from the LIE 495 (1 mile south on Rte 110), Northern State Parkway (2.5 miles south on Rte 110), or the Southern State Parkway (2.7 miles north on Rte 110). Located approximately 30 miles east of New York City.

Vendor Information: We have given a lot of thought to the Vendors for this show. Without you, it cannot be a success. There are over 1200 AMA members within a 40-mile radius of this location. We are making a HUGE advertising effort through “Model Aviation” magazine, the local newspaper, the internet and the US Mail. Camelot Hall is located right on a major North-South road with easy access from the Long Island Expressway, Southern State Parkway, or Northern State Parkway. Convenient parking with access to the sides of the building (for easy unloading) will be available. We will provide nice, large 8-foot tables at very reasonable prices (see below). Buyers will have access to your tables from one side only, making it easier to monitor the activity. If you intend to have a worker help you set up, you MUST prepay admissions for them or they will have to wait until 9:30am and enter with the general admission attendees. There will be a maximum of two prepaid admissions per table purchase.

Admission - $5 per person Aisle tables - $15 each Wall tables - $20 each
Children under the age of 12 admitted free.
Please note: Admission is not included with the price of the table.

Call Frank for table availability (631) 862 7948 5pm – 9pm (eastern)
before submitting the reservation form.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________

PLEASE DETACH AND MAIL WITH CHECK AND STAMPED SELF-ADDRESSED ENVELOPE TO:

WHITMAN FLYERS
c/o Frank Mauceri
217 Tredwell Av
St. James, NY 11780

NAME ___________________________________________
E-MAIL __________________________________________
PHONE NUMBER ________________________________
NUMBER OF TABLES: WALL ____________X $20= _______
AISLE ___________ X $15= ____ ADMISSION _______X $5 = _____
TOTAL ________
Old 02-23-2013, 04:11 PM
Steve Parsole

Default RE: Whitman Flyers R/C Swap Meet 3/17/2013 Melville NY 11747

Hi Guys,
Look forward to another great show. I guess this will make the 8th year I will be coming. Will look again for the great deals and a chance to sell a few built planes. See you in 3 weeks

Steve
Old 02-23-2013, 08:29 PM
David Hill
My Feedback: (2)

After a dissapointing WRAM Show today, I am really looking forward to this one. At least there, I always find some great stuff and i won the raffle once!!!

David
Old 03-06-2013, 03:02 PM
WHITMAN FLYERS
My Feedback: (27)

Hello,
Well with just over a week to go there are only a few tables left, don't miss one of the best swap meets in the northeast. We just got confirmation S&W Fuel will be attending our show with their great fuel. Our club has used it for the last 30 years, yeap that is right the LAST 30 YEARS!!!

Prices are as follows
15% - $16 per gal
10% -$15 per gal
5% - $14 per gal

See you all on 3/17/13. Bring cash, a shopping list and have a great time

Whitman Flyers
Old 03-10-2013, 08:05 AM
Larry F

Hello,
Look forward to the show next week, also have a great time there. Some of the best deal I have eve found

Larry
Old 03-10-2013, 08:08 AM
Lewis S.
My Feedback: (229)

OK only one week to go for one of the best shows around, There are a couple of tables left so clean out the closets, grab a table and get some cash for the next project. You can also find some great deals on built airplanes. Don't waith the tables are going fast!

Lewis