Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Please help Simulator suggestion

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Please help Simulator suggestion

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 05:20 PM
R PILOT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help Simulator suggestion

I am currently working 60 plus hours a week and unfortunately don't have the time to search to all the forums and figure this out myself. I would appreciate anyone who can answer my couple questions below to save me hours of research

1) Is there sortware available for flight simulation where I use a 2.4 Transmitter to fly a specified plane on either a TV or MAC (Ipad included) platform. If so which do you recommend?

I recently bought a Art-Tech D2500 and crashed it on first flight. I have flown an easy star for a year but I couldn't handle this big glider.

I would like software that will enable me to plug in a plane or glider and control it from the acutal trasmitter I bought it with. If this is not possible any suggestions would be apprecitaed.

Old 01-29-2013, 06:01 PM
GarySS
My Feedback: (13)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Please help Simulator suggestion

THere will be several suggestions for you by others , but a new FREE simulator that I just discovered today looks interesting: http://www.rowlhouse.co.uk/PicaSim/
Old 02-13-2013, 08:49 PM
BubbasanJohn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Please help Simulator suggestion

What transmitter?  Real flight lets you use your own transmitter but I think that is for futaba, jr and spectrum.  Not sure if all brands can interface.  The "transmitter" that is included with real flight is pretty good.  For Mac use you will have to run rf in parallels or install boot camp and windows.  
I personally have no experience with,the other sims. Good luck.