Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

CAD Designers needed, for a Special Project!!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

CAD Designers needed, for a Special Project!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 07:27 AM
asic_designer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CAD Designers needed, for a Special Project!!!

Hi All

I am looking for RC CAD designers who might be able to help me out with a project that I overseeing for a new vehicle. I need sketches and CAD drawings done for a this project, and I was wondering if any of you know who I should contact about this. Like I said this is a new vehicle from the ground up, I need someone or a small team who can take our ideas and input and createsketches and CAD drawings for this vehicle which we need to have mocked up with in the next 4 to six months. If you know anyone or can point me in the right direction please reply, thanks a lot for all your help!

Old 01-29-2013, 12:29 PM
Kitsune
My Feedback: (7)

Default RE: CAD Designers needed, for a Special Project!!!

Are you talking just CAD work, or do you need physical prototyping work done too? I can assist in some of both.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:14 AM
asic_designer

ORIGINAL: Kitsune

Are you talking just CAD work, or do you need physical prototyping work done too? I can assist in some of both.
I need 3D modeling, simulation, and CAD drawings, for the initial stages of this project, which is proof of concept. BTW thanks for your reply.

Old 01-30-2013, 10:29 AM
Kitsune
My Feedback: (7)

All I can do out of those is the CAD drawings. I have next to no experiance with 3D modeling nor simulation of such models.
I'm curious as to where you're coming from as a basis for this project? Do you represent an existing company, or trying to start one? Nothing personal, but I would tend to think there are better resources out there for finding designers then an RC forum. Most of the people here tend to be involved in the hobby on just a consumer level.

Also, what kind of vehicle are you trying to produce? On-road, off-road, gas, electric, etc.?