Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 09:09 AM
Melbear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help

Hello Was hoping someone can give me a few pointers
I am New to this exiting Hobby of Helis
I have a few toys which are fun and also purchased the Blade ScoutCX which is a blast and easy to fly
on the other hand I was reading reviews and also purchased the BLADE mCP Xv2 which I CANNOTfly at all
Is there anywhere on Long Island, Western Suffolk CoI can take a few lesons? any pointers on this model? the reciever it came with which is the 4 channel DX4e and is over wheming even though I read the manual.
I tried it a FEW times and crashed so now I'm afraid to fly it because I dont want to break a $159.00 Heli (LOL) any thoughts or help is appriciated

Richard
PS no to go off Topic
I own and operated a Retail Computer repair shop so I will gladly answer any questions in return
([email protected])
Old 02-03-2013, 09:18 AM
BrettOssman

Default RE: Need Help

Try these two sites:

http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=407020(Ron is very knowledgable and helpful on the mCPx's)

http://www.rchelicopterfun.com/how-t...licopters.html
Old 02-03-2013, 06:56 PM
jackeylewis

good sharing, thanks a lot for your help, i am also a new beginner, it is really useful for me.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:43 PM
youngnbald

I just got back into heli. Bought a MCPX v2 to start and it was very touchy. Went out and bought a MCX2 to touch up my skills again. Now I can fly both and learning everyday. Make sure on the MCPX to change out the blades! The ones with the "bullets" will make the flying much easier to learn. Take things slow and hover, learning the movements as you go.