Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

MiG-25 Foxbat any interest?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

MiG-25 Foxbat any interest?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 12:45 AM
pilot43
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MiG-25 Foxbat any interest?

ORIGINAL: rus.ivan

This is not a drama! This is the most usual insult!
I am very sorry that the
www.rcuniverse.com does not protect human rights.

These photo were made 4 years back.
You have done anything new for these 4 years?
Foamy static S-32 - your best product?
Show please video flightf of your jet models.
My questions - a breach of the human rights?

Old 02-27-2013, 02:35 AM
marc s

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kinda guessed this thread might end up where it is, and whilst there are always two sides to any story my suggestion to Ivan is as follows:

Select a jet fighter or commercial airliner project and make a decision on the subject matter
Stop 'asking' for suggestions now, you have a good selection from both the threads posted
Get on with a build thread showing your process and techniques
Post pictures and information along the way of your work only
Complete and then test fly your jet

I would then suggest that if you complete this process you will have won more followers than enemies and can then decide/negotiate what and how you market or sell the completed project.

As I said in an email to you the market in the US and Europe does not see many kits arriving from Russia or the surrounding areas so its down to you to make your mark and prove your skills etc - make a cracking product and you will no doubt have success, make a bad one and well I think the answer will be obvious!

Looking forward to hopefully seeing the project unfold.

marcs
Old 02-27-2013, 07:12 AM
Carbon-Customs

ORIGINAL: marc s

Kinda guessed this thread might end up where it is, and whilst there are always two sides to any story my suggestion to Ivan is as follows:

Select a jet fighter or commercial airliner project and make a decision on the subject matter
Stop 'asking' for suggestions now, you have a good selection from both the threads posted

I would then suggest that if you complete this process you will have won more followers than enemies and can then decide/negotiate what and how you market or sell the completed project.

As I said in an email to you the market in the US and Europe does not see many kits arriving from Russia or the surrounding areas so its down to you to make your mark and prove your skills etc - make a cracking product and you will no doubt have success, make a bad one and well I think the answer will be obvious!

Looking forward to hopefully seeing the project unfold.

marcs
well said.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:11 AM
socshooter
My Feedback: (45)

This not about RCU and your human rights, this is about a member of RCU in this thread which appears not to have any integrity or honesty, and some of the members here are challeging that integrity.

Old 02-27-2013, 08:24 AM
Morgax
My Feedback: (15)

So i wonder if Marc will run for office? Well maybe I wouldn't wish that on anyone...But seriously this is the best answer I've ever heard on these forums, and would only hope we can all have this amount of solid common sense:

"Select a jet fighter or commercial airliner project and make a decision on the subject matter

I would then suggest that if you complete this process you will have won more followers than enemies and can then decide/negotiate what and how you market or sell the completed project."

bravo!