Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - General
Reload this Page >

Any Hobby Lobby buyers here? Please help!

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - General Discuss all other giant scale aircraft here.

Any Hobby Lobby buyers here? Please help!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 12:47 AM
xxxleafybugxxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Hobby Lobby buyers here? Please help!

So I am looking to buy a new jet here soon. I want a bigger f-86, and after some research, I would like a freewing model. Some internet exploration brought me to hobby lobby rc, they seem to be a reputable store, with decent prices, however one thing has caught my attention. They don't seem to care to specify the brand of models they are selling. When I am looking at an item, they don't seem to really display what the make of that item is. For example, here
http://www.hobby-lobby.com/f_86_sabr...ueryId=4256185

Is this the same thing as this?
http://www.motionrc.com/freewing-f-86-sabre-arf/

I believe the secs are the same, and people say they have ordered the "freewing f-86" from hobby lobby, but before I bought from them, I wanted to be sure I am getting what I want. So, what do you guys think?
Thanks

Old 03-10-2013, 04:50 AM
soarrich
My Feedback: (98)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Any Hobby Lobby buyers here? Please help!

Hobby Lobby is a reputable store, their thing was importing stuff from Europe when nobody else was. I've dealt with them since the 70's, now days with the internet you can get most the stuff direct slightly cheaper. If they sell it it is usually good stuff and they are easy to deal with. This specific airplane I don't know anything about.