Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 01:47 PM
Dave Wilshere

Received 733 Likes on 529 Posts
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

Paul

Just checked in the back end of CARF's system and your baby is finally here and waiting for slow force to send clearance charges. Could be Mcds time later this week :-)

Dw
Old 04-10-2013, 05:31 PM
TUMBLER
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Drove 3 hrs each way on Saturdqy to pick up mu new, but used, Ultra Flash. Putting a K100 in it. Need to get it done and test flown in the few weeks so I can take it to First in Flight next month.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk25948.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	1870468   Click image for larger version

Name:	Au55724.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	1870469  
Old 04-11-2013, 12:20 AM
Colin Gontier

Spoke to the factory about the canopy frame colour on this scheme after finding myself agreeing with Rob and it looks like we should be able to have the frame in the blue as per my picture for all future models produced in this scheme.

regards

Colin

Old 04-11-2013, 02:28 AM
Jeremy_D

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks cool in those colours
Old 04-11-2013, 04:55 AM
wink

The home of Boomerang Jets - CARF Models - Jets Munt - Jetcat - Powerbox - Jet 1A - Jet Tronic - JR Propo
Colin is that supposed to be an o or an e in the second word?
Old 04-11-2013, 06:10 AM
Paul0088

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: wink

The home of Boomerang Jets - CARF Models - Jets Munt - Jetcat - Powerbox - Jet 1A - Jet Tronic - JR Propo
what you trying to say ?? lol
Old 04-11-2013, 06:20 AM
Dave Wilshere

ORIGINAL: Paul0088

ORIGINAL: wink

what you trying to say ?? lol
O

Paul

Your P-140RX arrived today...

D
Old 04-11-2013, 06:21 AM
Ragz

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

This pink scheme is actually not bad. But I wonder what my friends will say if I get a pink airplane  is it available already?
Old 04-11-2013, 06:32 AM
Paul0088

ORIGINAL: Ragz

This pink scheme is actually not bad. But I wonder what my friends will say if I get a pink airplane is it available already?
its Magenta not pink
Old 04-11-2013, 06:52 AM
Colin Gontier

This pink scheme is actually not bad. But I wonder what my friends will say if I get a pink airplane is it available already?
Hi Anurag,

Did you mean the Pink scheme as a colour swap from the original schemes or the Chequer Pink scheme? I suppose it would be very childish to associate someones sexuality with the having a Pink aircraft in the broadminded and inclusive society we live in but I guess maybe you could just say its for your girlfriend - then sell it if she leaves you

regards

Colin
Old 04-11-2013, 06:57 AM
Ragz

i really want the original sports scheme in red yellow black.  But im told that takes longer for delivery.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:03 AM
Colin Gontier

Yes, with the advent of the new schemes the old schemes are more special order now - although there is still limited stock available instantly of the green white and blue on the original sports scheme, if you wanted one quickly. I have also got stock of a number of the chequer schemes here if you fancy them.

regards

Colin
Old 04-11-2013, 07:15 AM
Ragz

how does one order with carf now? how do u specify the colours?  are there codes to every scheme with specific colour codes to specific areas etc?  im a bit confused here.  Colin, you posted a pic with 4 airplanes in the chequer scheme... i like the first one... but the third one is similar... how do i specifically order the first one?
Old 04-11-2013, 07:30 AM
Colin Gontier

Anurag - PM'ing you the ordering details as it depends where / who you are ordering from. You mean this scheme?

Old 04-11-2013, 07:34 AM
Ragz

yes Colin...What is a boomerang edition?
Old 04-11-2013, 07:41 AM
Ragz

I still wish they hadnt taken the red yellow black scheme off the market. I think the UF looks the best in these colours.. its like a ferrari... has to be red.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ay73962.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	1870600  
Old 04-11-2013, 07:48 AM
Colin Gontier

yes Colin...What is a boomerang edition?
It comes with 2 booms Only joking of course. It was just my take on the chequer colour scheme introducing the blue so all the colours and the chequer scheme itself match with the Boomerang logo. So I commissioned CARF to make a batch of them.

Oh - -and you get a special vinyl sticker set with it as a gift from me.

regards

Colin
Old 04-11-2013, 08:43 AM
Ragz

So that is only available through you?
Old 04-11-2013, 09:18 AM
Dave Wilshere

Its a colour swap, available from and to anyone...
Old 04-11-2013, 09:50 AM
Colin Gontier

So that is only available through you?
At the moment yes - I do have the only ones "in existence" in these colours at the moment and you can only get the Boomerang Edition vinyl sticker pack from me .

However if sales so far are anything to go by it is looking like this is a rather popular scheme so any CARF dealer can get this colour as a special order for you - just ask them for the Boomerang Chequer scheme and CARF will know what you mean

regards

Colin
Old 04-11-2013, 10:39 AM
john josey

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Colin Gontier

Spoke to the factory about the canopy frame colour on this scheme after finding myself agreeing with Rob and it looks like we should be able to have the frame in the blue as per my picture for all future models produced in this scheme.

regards

Colin

Looks like abvm paint job doesnt suit the shape IMO
Wot goes on the fin?????its bare
Old 04-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Andrew Bird

Hi Anurag,

Did you mean the Pink scheme as a colour swap from the original schemes or the Chequer Pink scheme? I suppose it would be very childish to associate someones sexuality with the having a Pink aircraft in the broadminded and inclusive society we live in but I guess maybe you could just say its for your girlfriend - then sell it if she leaves you

regards

Colin
It's funny you should make a comment like this Colin. You think it's childish to associate a pink aircraft with someone's sexuality? I still have the email you sent me saying that I better be 'better at sucking c0ck than the previous planes owner or Dave will take it off me as well' after I bought the pink Flash from Dave. It was after this email I realised I would never deal with you or have anything to do with you again.........
Old 04-11-2013, 10:59 AM
David J Ruskin

ORIGINAL: Andrew Bird

Hi Anurag,

regards

Colin
It's funny you should make a comment like this Colin. You think it's childish to associate a pink aircraft with someone's sexuality? I still have the email you sent me saying that I better be 'better at sucking c0ck than the previous planes owner or Dave will take it off me as well' after I bought the pink Flash from Dave. It was after this email I realised I would never deal with you or have anything to do with you again.........

There are many many people who agree with you Andrew (ps the Bandit is lovely).

David
Old 04-11-2013, 11:06 AM
john josey

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

who is this colin gontier anyway??I remember him buying boomerang not that long ,why is he trying to be a comp arf guy. Ive just been on there web thing and he's not listed as a rep? i thought all comp stuff was sold through reps.If you look at the boomerang threads on here he never posts! so why is he some expert on the ultraflash. we have a old flash with tip tanks and its great, i'd love aUF but we have had a rubbish winter and I don't fly jets enough now.

If i was going to get one id not get it from him. Reading through this he doesnt sound like he's flown one, so why is he on every page an expert??? Boomerangs are for training ultraflash is a rocketship and why would you want a boomerang version? i think you should look after your customers first, we have a couple of boomers up here and i know the lads struggle to get hold of you. i tryed ringing once and you are never with your phone. try that first mate
Look at the Elan thread, you dont answer peoples questions.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Paul0088

ORIGINAL: john josey

who is this colin gontier anyway?? I remember him buying boomerang not that long ,why is he trying to be a comp arf guy. Ive just been on there web thing and he's not listed as a rep? i thought all comp stuff was sold through reps. If you look at the boomerang threads on here he never posts! so why is he some expert on the ultraflash. we have a old flash with tip tanks and its great, i'd love a UF but we have had a rubbish winter and I don't fly jets enough now.

If i was going to get one id not get it from him. Reading through this he doesnt sound like he's flown one, so why is he on every page an expert??? Boomerangs are for training ultraflash is a rocketship and why would you want a boomerang version? i think you should look after your customers first, we have a couple of boomers up here and i know the lads struggle to get hold of you. i tryed ringing once and you are never with your phone. try that first mate
Look at the Elan thread, you dont answer peoples questions.
+1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.