Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Before I dremel stripped screws...

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 07:57 PM
Sigma.40
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Before I dremel stripped screws...

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

ORIGINAL: phmaximus

ORIGINAL: Sigma.40

I wish I could find something to use my Dremel on . When I didn't own one, I needed one everyday. Then I went and bought the most expensive Dremel i could find and now I have absolutely no use for it.
Bahahahahaharrr..... That's so true... Lol I know exactly what u mean...

I've hardly used mine. All I did was some work on a 26cc motor, since then I've only used it twice... I don't know might polish my wedding band lol
I'm like the total opposite my dremel has been used so much I need a new one
parts I replaced so far was the chuck 2X, every bit like 5X, repaired the cord.
Now it needs new brushes (if there are any left and the shaft ain't shot) but the things that hold the brushes in are melted to it lol
I guess I should just dremel em out.... DOH!

Since buying my Dremel, I've disassembled/reassembled my Baja 5SC, Stampede 4x4, motorcycle, car (literally did full engine, trans and suspension rebuild) and I've also done a TON of work on my house and have yet to find a use for the Dremel. But 6 months ago, I had 2 dozen uses for it but waited until January to buy one.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:03 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Before I dremel stripped screws...

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

ORIGINAL: phmaximus

I wish I could find something to use my Dremel on . When I didn't own one, I needed one everyday. Then I went and bought the most expensive Dremel i could find and now I have absolutely no use for it.
Bahahahahaharrr..... That's so true... Lol I know exactly what u mean...

I've hardly used mine. All I did was some work on a 26cc motor, since then I've only used it twice... I don't know might polish my wedding band lol
I'm like the total opposite my dremel has been used so much I need a new one
parts I replaced so far was the chuck 2X, every bit like 5X, repaired the cord.
Now it needs new brushes (if there are any left and the shaft ain't shot) but the things that hold the brushes in are melted to it lol
I guess I should just dremel em out.... DOH!

Since buying my Dremel, I've disassembled/reassembled my Baja 5SC, Stampede 4x4, motorcycle, car (literally did full engine, trans and suspension rebuild) and I've also done a TON of work on my house and have yet to find a use for the Dremel.
lol
I do a pile of custom work, and usually am too lazy to goto the basement to work for small things (live on 2nd floor) and I keep my dremel up where I live so I just grab it and start cutting
I've made chassis's outta 3mm aluminum using a dremel for the majority of the work
I use it to cut my bodies out as I don't own scissors that can do it (well without causing my carpel tunnel to flare up bit time) makes it pretty simple to cut out and use a round sanding wheel to do the arch for the wheel wells.