Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

1/5 scale track central Ca

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 09:19 PM
Murdoch7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/5 scale track central Ca

Kicking around ideas on opening a large scale off road track. If that's a success then maybe a road course. Is there a large amount of 1/5 scale people close to this area? I'm wanting to open it as a outlaw track, meaning not a member only or roar affiliate. We would kick around doing sponsored events but the father son crowd needs a place to run and have a good time. Family is very important to me and spending that time wa great hobby is key to a good relationship. Also thinking that ill need help building since physically I'm unable to do something like this. But may do a lifetime free race entry fees and practice for those willing to donate their physical labor to get this project completed. Let me know what ideas you have or the amount of large scale people are in the northern, central Ca area. We could probably do a crawler area too. Open to all ideas.
Old 04-20-2013, 05:05 AM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: 1/5 scale track central Ca

I kno there's a lot of Baja addicts forum members go to pismo beach and Grover beach.im from nj but my bro is frm paso Robles ..there's a new track that opened ..boneyard rc but I think they only run 8th & 10th scales..I think it's in SLO.
Old 04-20-2013, 05:23 AM
Murdoch7

Ill check it out. Just hard to believe there are no tracks but 101raceway in Petaluma and that's all for large scale (1/5) buggies and trucks. Talked to my brother and he is more down to build than I was so this will happen sooner or later. I'm a little disappointed that there hasn't been more Inretested. Maybe it's because I'm new to this site. Thanks for the input badboy2
Old 04-20-2013, 05:59 AM
Murdoch7

Wanted to add that this track would also be for the 1/8,1/10 sc and buggies to run. We can build a few different tracks. There are tracks around but making a race complex where everyone could show up and run their cars on whatever track they wanted whether its 1/10 sc on the huge track or whatever. A run what you brung track. I already have a independent parts guy that runs a online parts house for these and he is onboard.
Old 04-20-2013, 03:51 PM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

goodluck i hope u get it done!where exactly are you in central coast?