Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

Aerofly 5 Graphics Glitch

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2013, 05:34 PM
Wingdinger2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aerofly 5 Graphics Glitch

Hi guys, I'm having a weird problem with Aerofly 5. All the airplanes in the simulator suffer from this weird "artifacting" glitch, for lack of a better term. The whole aircraft is affected, "glitttering" at a high frequency. I'll attach a screenshot which does a rather poor job at illustarting the problem. It's done so ever since I had the sim, which is a while. I've finally decided to see if anyone knows what the fix might be. I've heard of other people having the same issue, and fixing it by messing with the shaders, but I haven't had any luck finding an article or thread about it. I am running the latest version of Aerofly.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ym31836.gif
Views:	45
Size:	257.3 KB
ID:	1876634  
Old 04-27-2013, 05:42 PM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Aerofly 5 Graphics Glitch

Hi,

- Tell me exactly what kind of hardware you have, especially 3D graphics card, CPU, and any other hardware installed, sound card etc.
- What is the RAM size?
- Which operating system are you using? 32 bit or 64 bit?
- Tell me exactly what drivers you installed for the 3D graphics card.