Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

How to get a refund from Fly Eagle Jets?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

How to get a refund from Fly Eagle Jets?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2013, 06:24 AM
lookilook

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How to get a refund from Fly Eagle Jets?

Hopefully you will get it soon Anthony. This is my favorite color scheme for f18 . I have tried to purchase an available one but on the 1:7 scale with same colors a month ago from FEJ but still no further response from them on my second email.
If you can start a build thread when you receive it i will subscribe!!
Old 05-22-2013, 06:45 AM
dubd

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: raptureboy

It's simple. They are Chinese, they have NO values, NO morals, and they have YOUR money. Write all the contracts you want and ask for pictures they mean nothing to them. Ask any manufacturer that has products produced there and they will tell you; if you don't watch them every step of the way they will rip you off and cut corners. Look at all the recalls and defective products they pawn off on us. My friends dog was nearly killed when the name brand dog food he was feeding him was found to have melamine in it. The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a bargin price, and I would never pay up front to someone 1000's of miles away for what is essentialy a stock product. Good luck.
Lowell is not Chinese.
Old 05-22-2013, 06:51 AM
[email protected]
My Feedback: (1)

i think lowell schould stop trying to be a middle man for the chiness and the american people schould stop buying overseas items i try very hard to buy american and watch the dog food>> all people overseas are sneaks as far as i can see i dont know how you people can put up with lowell helping the chinese
Old 05-22-2013, 06:58 AM
rbxbear44
My Feedback: (86)

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

ORIGINAL: [email protected]

i think lowell schould stop trying to be a middle man for the chiness and the american people schould stop buying overseas items i try very hard to buy american and watch the dog food>> all people overseas are sneaks as far as i can see i dont know how you people can put up with lowell helping the chinese
LOL...you must not shop at Walmart or just about any other chain department store!

Rex
Old 05-22-2013, 07:04 AM
tinal

Lowell is good, he helped  a lot. I didnt buy from him directly, but service and help from him.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:38 AM
dubd

ORIGINAL: rbxbear44

LOL...you must not shop at Walmart or just about any other chain department store!

Rex
Walmart doesn't misrepresent their products for more than what they are. Walmart doesn't tell customers to read the riot act to a product, then blame them when the product fails. And I'm pretty sure Walmart issues refunds...
Old 05-22-2013, 08:26 AM
x3dflyer
My Feedback: (26)

Correction....I made a mistake when I posted some of my dates ...been too long and I forget the details... The 50% deposit was not made fully paid until December 8th of 2012...to my builder

Not in September as I had thought...my bad...the balance (Final Payment for the Balance of the jet)was paid from me to my builder on January 7th

I have been in contact with Lowell and we worked it out ...I think there has been some miscommunication here that has kind of blown up..

Once again...communication is still VITAL to everyone's happiness...aside from the confusion on payments and order dates...the Jet was officially ordered through FEJ in January...which still is 18 weeks ago.

I am just waiting for shipping info now....whenever that may be...
Old 05-22-2013, 08:27 AM
gjhinshaw
My Feedback: (303)

Great looking plane!! BUT.... The lights on the stabs are WRONG!!! I told them this when they did my F18... They are BOTH "RED" Have them change the color on the Green to RED.
ORIGINAL: x3dflyer

I got an email from FEJ today stating my F18 will ship next week...lets see if that actually happens

The did send pics so it looks like its getting close to being done.

They also confirmed with me that Lowell did in fact place the order in January...which means he did sit on my 50% deposit from September 22nd until the balance was paid off on January 7th. My builder was getting a lot of pressure in December by Lowell to pay off the balance and we were told the order would be "cancelled" if we didn't pay in the 1st week of January...this was also because we were told that the jet would be completed and shipped before the Chinese new year...in February

oh well...too late to do anything about it now...I just warn all people looking to buy an FEJ in the future to ask the questions and get the answers in writing before you fork over your hard earned money...this has been an 8 month ordeal for me at this point.

Thanks everyone for your help and comments

Anthony Jagielski
Old 05-22-2013, 08:48 AM
quist
My Feedback: (198)

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I think it is to late to stop this train from rolling.

Correction....I made a mistake when I posted some of my dates ...been too long and I forget the details... The 50% deposit was not made fully paid until December 8th of 2012...to my builder

Not in September as I had thought...my bad...the balance (Final Payment for the Balance of the jet)was paid from me to my builder on January 7th

I have been in contact with Lowell and we worked it out ...I think there has been some miscommunication here that has kind of blown up..

Once again...communication is still VITAL to everyone's happiness...aside from the confusion on payments and order dates...the Jet was officially ordered through FEJ in January...which still is 18 weeks ago.

Old 05-22-2013, 08:57 AM
gunradd
My Feedback: (9)

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

Those lights on the tail are anti collision lights and are both red. Also they have formation lights molded into the inner part of the verticals and no lights go their.

For the markings they installed the AA on the tails on the wrong sides so they are angled the wrong direction. They looks very bad. Also the formation light is way to thick on the tail. But I guess they only go for cartoon scale........
To their credit all the Chinese manufactures do this to a point. Why not spend a little more time and do it right. I mean its only good for a static model anyway if you fly it per their picture book instructions so might as well make it look better.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki18396.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	1884247   Click image for larger version

Name:	Li21279.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	1884248   Click image for larger version

Name:	Av68768.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	227.0 KB
ID:	1884249  
Old 05-22-2013, 09:11 AM
x3dflyer
My Feedback: (26)

good catch on the lights and the "AA" decals...thanks guys...I have sent the request to fix them to FEJ already
Old 05-22-2013, 09:13 AM
David Searles
My Feedback: (49)

good catch on the lights and the ''AA'' decals...thanks guys...I have sent the request to fix them to FEJ already
You just added six months to your delivery time, by special request!

David S
Old 05-22-2013, 09:15 AM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts

Thanks for coming back and clearing it up.

Old 05-22-2013, 09:16 AM
dubd

Just get the plane and sell the POS. It won't last long enough to worry about the lights anyways.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:31 AM
FenderBean

Wow, whats up troll? [:-]
ORIGINAL: dubd

Just get the plane and sell the POS. Ir won't last long enough to worry about the lights anyways.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:40 AM
dubd

ORIGINAL: FenderBean

Just get the plane and sell the POS. Ir won't last long enough to worry about the lights anyways.
Given my loss and dealings with FEJ, I am far from a troll.

However, here is a more proper example of being a troll.

Old 05-22-2013, 09:48 AM
LGM Graphix
My Feedback: (22)

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts

I sincerely hope you never have a problem with your fly eagle models. There have been many who have praised them over the years including a dealer who stated a thread calling them the best manufacture ever. However almost all of those who have offered the highest praise ended up losing airplanes and equipment to structural failures and were abandoned by fej. The dealer mentioned was one of their biggest supporters until they left him holding the bag with a stock of models he couldn't ij good conscience sell. That was a lot of crow to eat. I hope it doesn't happen to you. Your short successes with fej does nothing to negate the far higher than average failure rate suffered by these models. Dantley has a right to be bitter, calling him a troll when he posts negatively about your favorite company is a bit ironic considering your comments about how great they always are really show you to be nothing more than a shill. I've owned fej airplanes and promoted them at one time too, I had to eat a lot of crow at one time as well and it's not a tasty bird.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:58 AM
PhilYabelli
Banned

You mean Peter Ayache?Who raved about how FlyEagle were the best jets in the world?His exact words?You mean that turned out not to be true?Did he refund anybody's money?DId he ever publicly state there was a problem?Are we supposed to trust what we read here now?
DubD may not be being completely honest here, either.
Now it turns out he was offered a refund?
Old 05-22-2013, 10:06 AM
AFTERBURNER1
My Feedback: (80)

[X(]
Old 05-22-2013, 10:17 AM
dubd

I was not offered a refund. I asked for a refund shortly after I placed my order. I would have bought a BVM Sabre kit instead.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:38 AM
Joe C
My Feedback: (23)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I dont understand why you keep bringing Lowell into this, he is just a dealer.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:42 AM
FenderBean

Maybe when you actually server your country in a combat zone and know anything about the people you are trying to insult this would actually have some weight, besides any soldier on the ground who has served in Iraq or Afghanistan knows the real truth. Your a real piece of work dubd thanks for making clear what kind of person you are. Cheers

Old 05-22-2013, 10:46 AM
Damo260

Maybe when you actually server your country in a combat zone and know anything about the people you are trying to insult this would actually have some weight, besides any soldier on the ground who has served in Iraq or Afghanistan knows the real truth. Your a real piece of work dubd thanks for making clear what kind of person you are. Cheers

Well said Fender

Damo
Old 05-22-2013, 10:59 AM
FenderBean

Edited because it was pointless sorry RCU LGM i will just shoot you a pm
ORIGINAL: LGM Graphix

I sincerely hope you never have a problem with your fly eagle models. There have been many who have praised them over the years including a dealer who stated a thread calling them the best manufacture ever. However almost all of those who have offered the highest praise ended up losing airplanes and equipment to structural failures and were abandoned by fej. The dealer mentioned was one of their biggest supporters until they left him holding the bag with a stock of models he couldn't ij good conscience sell. That was a lot of crow to eat. I hope it doesn't happen to you. Your short successes with fej does nothing to negate the far higher than average failure rate suffered by these models. Dantley has a right to be bitter, calling him a troll when he posts negatively about your favorite company is a bit ironic considering your comments about how great they always are really show you to be nothing more than a shill. I've owned fej airplanes and promoted them at one time too, I had to eat a lot of crow at one time as well and it's not a tasty bird.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:05 AM
dubd

I have not served in Iraq or Afghanistan, but we're a military family. I served at Fort Knox, my wife is a Captain in the Air Force and has done 3 tours as a combat nurse in Iraq. I have more respect for her actually using her hands to save lives than someone who wears their helo aviation rating on their sleeve. Furthermore, my Dad served for 24 years (2 tours in Vietnam), my father-in-law for 30, so don't throw yourself in front of your service to me. That's the card you play whenever you get your foot stuck in your mouth. You attacked me by calling me a troll, so get over yourself.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.