Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Kudos Kingtech service!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Kudos Kingtech service!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 10:55 PM
cairoman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kudos Kingtech service!

ORIGINAL: makis

Hi guys,

Although I'm a newcomer to jets, I have only good words to say about this superb turbines! I own a K80F with 6 hours flying and every time it runs flowlessly with incredible power! I also own a K100G which it's still BNIB, but I have no doubt that it will be an excellent tool as well! As for the service I haven't got personal experience yet, but I noticed some minor problems concerned other aeromodellers, to be solved quite easily and quickly at no cost at all!!

Kingtech and Barry are make the difference, keep up the good work!!
Maki,

You've seen my K100 on the job, on Saturday....no more doubts about this jewel, right?

Chris
Old 05-20-2013, 02:02 AM
makis
My Feedback: (2)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: cairoman

Maki,

You've seen my K100 on the job, on Saturday....no more doubts about this jewel, right?

Chris
Chris,

YES, IT'S TRUE!! I've seen the whole job with my own eyes, no doubts at all, besides I never had any!!

For once again, thumbs up!!
Old 05-20-2013, 09:51 AM
stevekott

Barry,

Congrats on the RV Welcome to "Holiday Road" I just hope Wally World is open when you get there

You gotta do it when the kids are little, it goes by so fast, ENJOY!

Steve
Old 05-20-2013, 03:29 PM
Rush!

I deal with Chuang from the KT factory for any issues that I or any of my buddies have with our engines given our locations and i'd second what Barry is saying.

Mr. Chuang Wen-Fu of the KTTaiwan factory provides excellent support for us here... he's been able to get us quick turn arounds (2 weeks) on several engines that needed repair due to "mishaps" .... beats waiting 2 months anyday for units we send to Europe for repair

Well done Kingtech!....

ORIGINAL: marquisvns

...and of course the factory in Taiwan, to tolerate our demands and suggestions, and their endless hard work put in in R&D and productions. I must admit, without passion, it'd be difficult for us to make this work; and for that, I thank the entire jet community, regardless of what engine you fly, to provide a ground for such a pleasurable service. It truly has been a privilege and we intend to keep it up for a great many years to come.

Cheers,
Barry Hou

Old 05-20-2013, 06:46 PM
jack744
My Feedback: (60)

I own 11 kingtech turbines from k-80 to k-180 and getting ready to purchase 2 k-60's for a skymster A-10 1.7.5 size. The turbines are great and the service from Barry and Dirk are second to none, As I have had the pleasure over the years that Barry has been selling turbines I can say he is the most honest man I know and always does what he says he will do. And that is golden in life and in business and for that I will always be a loyal and a customer for life. Thanks to the factory and Barry and Dirk for raising the bar on customer service and value! As a modeler and rc jet flyer I applaud you!
Old 05-30-2013, 04:22 AM
Jgwright

Thanks to Barry for sending a replacement starter motor for my Kingtech K170, the original had been gummed up with fuel and burnt. I was only expecting a replacement motor but received the whole starter pod. The great service to Kingtech owners continues!

John
Old 05-30-2013, 10:05 AM
RCJetBazz

Aweseom engine and service!.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:51 PM
marquisvns

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank you so much guys!
Wanna thank Ron for your kind support from the very beginning and John and Ali from the UK, Steve, thanks for your patience, sorry that our balancer was down for about a week, hope to fly with you soon enough at camp P.

Regards,
Barry