Community
Search
Notices
Team Associated - Monster GT Discuss all things AE MGT right here!

back again

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 07:02 AM
nitrorc89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default back again

well i have been out of the hobby for a while now and have been looking to get back at it....

I have to say i am a savage man through and through but yesterday traded around for a team associated mgt with a .21 I think this truck is older but its like brand new.... the guy who had its has like 10 different trucks and said he never uses this one said it had like 2 tanks of gas through it and its not even broke in.... all and all i got about 75 dollars in it so i think i got a good deal... this should hold me over until i get to buy brand new one.....
Old 06-04-2013, 07:11 AM
Katoom

Default RE: back again

Im just getting back into Nitro as well, and got the MGT 8.0 and this truck is pretty tough, it can take a beating.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:28 AM
nitrorc89

well I hope these trucks are tough.... i been looking for awhile wanting to buy a new one but due to finances i cant for another month or two.... this truck is at its stock needle settings and not wanting to run to well... lol i have been away so long i have just about lost my touch tuning and also lost my temp gun haha.... it got the job done for about a tank of gas
Old 06-06-2013, 06:02 PM
Katoom

Mine ran like crap too until I richened it up. It likes to drink the fuel with this big engine I find, but its worth it. It will pop wheelies for me on sticky ground almost whenever I want to(except 3/4 throttle of course). I also dont have a temp gun, I just make sure I can see a bit of white smoke. This truck took a beating until I started hitting big jumps, so if you are gonna get brave, dont expect it to take a big crash unless its a perfect crash