Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Dreamworks Relocation Update:

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Dreamworks Relocation Update:

Old 06-04-2013, 11:26 AM
lov2flyrc
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dreamworks Relocation Update:

Hi Guys....
I have been working 16-18hr days for over two weeks preparing our new facility and packing and relocating our entire office and shop contents. This has been an enormous effort by my my entire staff and I am very proud of the dedication they have made to the business! I have to admit...... I AM EXHAUSTED!!!
We are slowly bring all systems back on line and getting inventory back in place. We have months of work ahead before we are operating at full capacity again however, we expect our order processing to resume sometime tomorrow but definitely by Thursday. Our stockroom layout has changed dramatically and I would expect processing to run slower than usual for us, please expect extra processing times; we ask for your patience and understanding while we get acquainted with our new layout and facility.
Technical support will still be on a limited basis at this time. My time is drastically needed getting the office running and organized, I will set aside some time each day to return urgent tech calls. If I am unavailable at the time you call, please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank You
Todd
Old 06-04-2013, 11:27 AM
Dr Honda
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: Dreamworks Relocation Update:

Glad you made it!!! I have a few questions for you, and I figure you were crazy busy.

Besides... I need some hysol. (lol)
Old 06-04-2013, 12:00 PM
stevekott

Thanks for the update Todd!

My last weeks order arrived yesterday and the one from the previous week also arrived quickly. Thanks for your prompt service - we get very anxious when we can't play with our toys

Best of luck on your relocation - been there done that - hope it all goes smooth!

Steve Kottman
Old 06-05-2013, 11:58 AM
lov2flyrc
My Feedback: (24)

Just a quick update.....We are officially back up and running, orders have resumed processing!