Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

RCU on World of Tanks

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 07:17 PM
cleong

Received 78 Likes on 64 Posts
Default RE: RCU on World of Tanks

I am sgtankie32 and I am playing on the North American servers with 300 plus ping usually. Slogging through the Tiers without spending any real money on this game. Trying to simultaneously develop the US, British and German tank lines.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Ronan87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Cruiser133

What clan? I am looking for a mature clan to join. I got to say, my jt kicks ass!
Ifollowed Freakydude (Curtis) to Canada Eh! Nice people, and they are working on their TC skills. I help out when ever I can and give them extra kills/points

Word of advice to anyone that wants to TC. Get a KV-1S maxed out. Best tank for the mid tier TC which is the most played.
Old 06-07-2013, 06:07 AM
Cruiser133

So is his handle freakydude? On another point, I am a bit disappointed that even in the higher tiers, teamwork seems to be absent. I expected this in the lower tier one through three, hence why I love the derpmobile T-18. I now am in a lumbering JT which is a tank destroyer in Tier 8 through 10, so therefore, I find a bush and a choke point and do my thing. Last night, it was one crap team after another. We are talking 15 to 1 kill ratio for the enemy. I would be surrounded by 4 tanks in 5 minutes. Frequently, I would be the only one holding a flank with no scout support so many times the enemy would almost be on top of me before I even saw them. Despite this, that JT is a money making machine. Even in losses, I would be getting 30,000 or more credits/silver AFTER repairs and reloads. In my T-18, even with a win and 7 or so kills, I would be lucky to clear a quarter of that...
Old 06-07-2013, 06:33 AM
Ronan87

ORIGINAL: Cruiser133

So is his handle freakydude? On another point, I am a bit disappointed that even in the higher tiers, teamwork seems to be absent. I expected this in the lower tier one through three, hence why I love the derpmobile T-18. I now am in a lumbering JT which is a tank destroyer in Tier 8 through 10, so therefore, I find a bush and a choke point and do my thing. Last night, it was one crap team after another. We are talking 15 to 1 kill ratio for the enemy. I would be surrounded by 4 tanks in 5 minutes. Frequently, I would be the only one holding a flank with no scout support so many times the enemy would almost be on top of me before I even saw them. Despite this, that JT is a money making machine. Even in losses, I would be getting 30,000 or more credits/silver AFTER repairs and reloads. In my T-18, even with a win and 7 or so kills, I would be lucky to cleara quarter ofthat...
On RCU it's OldIronBelly mine is Ronan87.

Yes teamwork is non-existant in this game in pugs. To the point of having people in any tier, do stupid things and dying VERY quickly.

Old 06-07-2013, 03:01 PM
Perry S.

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

In a way you have to make your own teamwork. A good platoon of 3 can easily carry a game. TC and clan wars are where the really organized strategy centric games occur. You can have that experience with the game but it takes a certain level of committment. In games comms are a must.

Public matches can have some pretty bad players but that doesn't matter. 50/50 chance they will be on yours or theirs team. It helps you build skills watching the minimap and how to recognize what is happening as the match progresses. Have to keep your head on a swivel out there. Also helps to have XVM to see who the good and bad players are. That way you can try to kill their best guy first and not depend on the weaker players on your team to protect you.

my in game name is green_horn and I am a field commander in the DICE clan. A good clan can make all the difference.

See you on the electronic battlefield.

Perry

Old 06-17-2013, 04:20 AM
heavyaslead

Received 36 Likes on 25 Posts

Just started myself, getting my feet wet.

Leme know when you guys online game:

Name / WOT name: Eric / heavyaslead
Old 06-17-2013, 09:52 PM
gyrate

I noticed you can change your name on there.. I keep changing mine so pm me if you want my current one. open to platoons and what not. I like tier 8... might convince me to go to 10 or under 8 under the right circumstances.

cheers

Old 10-18-2013, 12:21 PM
dlobmwm3
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looking for a good number of folks to join our Clan to have clan battles. We only have 15 and are looking for 10 more people. Anyone interested?
Old 10-18-2013, 04:37 PM
Buckeye36
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What tier you playing Danny?
Old 10-18-2013, 06:11 PM
PanzerAce
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have an account on there as well. Currently working on the E50M which I hope it to be my 4th Tier X. Can reach me as xForgottenHope.